Bending over...OUCH!

channy3232

Reaction score
So lately if I have to pick something up off the floor which seems often since I've been so clumbsy dropping everything I've noticed the blood all rushes to my head. Almost like if you're constipated and you're bearing down real hard and your face gets red. LOL today at work I had to put a bunch of stuff away in a low cabinet. I was crouched down bent at my knees reaching into the cabinet and when I stood up I almost passed out!!!! I guess when you bend over baby pushes up against your lungs and all your insides and stuff. It sucks. I know that.

I get the same thing. I noticed I see stars too when it happens. I really hate it :(

Yeah! I get all foggy in the head and cant breathe! I dropped my keys as I was walking up to my front door and my whole neighborhood probably heard me cursing. LOL

I have to pick up my tantrumming 2 year old from the floor with one arm and it makes me huff and puff and people stop and look wondering if i am going into labour on the spot. It is a nightmare.

ugh jano I can't imagine.

Yesterday at work I dropped something on the floor and I kept walking figuring I would turn back around and get it when I was done doing what I was doing. One of my employees was walking behind me and she actually stopped at it and said oh did you want me to get that or can you get it?? I was like WTF? Why are you asking?? Just pick it up for me!! Common courtesy!! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->