"benefit" make up

kayleigh&bump

Mum to Finnley & TTC #2
Reaction score
I bought all this from ebay thinking it was benefit, and since found out they are fakes! All of it has been tested once but not used anymore than that, so thought I'd offer it on here before I throw it? I've got a bad gal pencil liner, ooh la lift eye brightener, hoola bronzer and dr feel good face balm. Can post pics if req :)

i did that a few weeks back too

made them refund me
the cheeky gits :growlmad:

although some of it isn't that bad
so i do use a few bits lol​

Out of order aint it, selling it as benefit when it's not. That's why I thought I'd see if anyone wanted it all though as I know a couple people that do actually use it :thumbup:

No way , can you put some pics up? I would love to see cos i have bought benefit on ebay before.

I bought fake benefit 'hoola' on ebay, still use it, but i did get a refund!

Problem is, you don't know what the ingredients are and they may not be safe

you tube fake benefit products

couple of videos show the difference between
shop brought and ebay ones, some are only
small differences so unless you've brought them
before you'd never know but some are huge like
the colour etc

the bloke made up a stupid excuse about how
he brought it abroad but gave me a refund straight
away so he knew it was fake :dohh:

As a free lance makeup artist for photo shoots, believe me I've heard all the horror stories. Often I get girls that tell me they spent over $300 on pallets they believed were M.A.C, and instead they were made in China and there is absolutely no pigment in them. Benefit is a great like, my first pallets I ordered from BH Cosmetics online, and it was amazing, I still use it when I'm not using M.A.C. and there really inexpensive for a 88 piece eyeshadow pallet, 38 lip stick palette, 28 neutral eye palette, and 8 palette blush I paid $80 and I found many coupon codes online.

If it's too good to be true, it usually is. Also be very careful when buying brushes because if there not sealed right they will completely fall apart.

Hope that helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->