Best bits of pregnancy advice....

Tam

Mum of 2 - PG with No.3
Reaction score
What is your best bit of advice for us girls during pregnancy.....

Mine would have to be.....

1) keep stocked up on Ginger things i.e ginger beer, ginger nuts etc for morning sickness.

2) I find laying on my right side at night is best for me, (except for muscle discomfort, which is a prob I have anyway :roll: ) but if I lay on my left side, my bladder seems to fill up VERY quickly :shock: :lol:

the best thing anyone told me when i was pregnant with alexis was for after she was born (hope this counts :D) and i know you all have heard it before but omg take this advice lol i'd have died without it...anyways lol it was to sleep when she slept....i still do :oops: (well maybe cuz i'm pregnant again lol) but honestly i think i will be one of those moms who has after school naps when her kids do lol

I agree hun, I nap whilst Jade is at school now :lol:

mine is post natal too..............

the night/day u give birth(after uve had thm i mean)drink lots and i mean lots!!! of water!!!! its less sore 2 pee cos its more diluted!!!!!!

ask any woman whos given birth and theyll agree!!!!

I don't remember that as much as I do the other, so for me I will be eating tons of fibre as well as drinking plenty of water!......I have already started topping up on the fibre :D

Remember she doesn't mean it, its the hormones talking, Unless shes coming at you with a sharpe object in which case run!

Be supportive and remember shes going though it all for your child at the end of the day.

Tam said:
I don't remember that as much as I do the other, so for me I will be eating tons of fibre as well as drinking plenty of water!......I have already started topping up on the fibre :D

also i found organic fresh orange juice a god send ;) cos if u eat 2 much fibre it can cause u 2 b constipated :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->