Best *cheap* stroller?

Marleysgirl

Mum to a SCBU Warrior!
Reaction score
I'm looking for a cheap stroller, sub-£40, for occasional use now that my little one is toddling. I think we'll need one with a hood because it'll need to take a raincover. And lightweight/umbrella fold too.

Any recommendations? I've found the Cosatto Disney range for £25; and the My Child Hoot for £30.

Zeta vooom comes highly recommended and some of the colours when you include delivery from ebay only come to £48.90 with postage so just slightly outside your budget. Sometimes they have decent cheap pushchairs in ASDA; baby event or not and since you have one of the biggest ASDAs in the UK in Manchester may be worth going to check it out xx

I'm looking for a cheap stroller, sub-£40, for occasional use now that my little one is toddling. I think we'll need one with a hood because it'll need to take a raincover. And lightweight/umbrella fold too.

Any recommendations? I've found the Cosatto Disney range for £25; and the My Child Hoot for £30.

can i ask where you found the ones you have as am struggeling to find anything less than £50

petite star zia are supposed to be really good, you can buy them cheaply on this link

:flower:

https://www.nurseryvalue.com/reworked/default.aspx

Have you considered a more expensive, well made brand but second hand from ebay? You can get some good Maclarens or Quinnys for under £40 on there x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->