Best Dream EVER!! :)

sugarpi24

Pregnant-BFP 6/18/15
Reaction score
So i had a dream last night that i got not ONE...but TWO BFP !!! i was so excited!...to bad i had to wake up :( Cant wait for it to really happen!! Has anyone else had dreams like this? :)

Oh yeah! It is what is on your brain all the time. I have been having them recently too.

I have them a lot too. Sometimes I wake up with my hand on my tummy and everything. Lol.. Makes me kind of sad when I wake up though... :(

I had a realy strong real one once, even made a post on here about the mind being a cruel thing, I got my bfp 2 days later.
It was most likely a coincidence because thats what id been thinking alot about but maybe they body tries to tell you things :)

I have had some shocking dreams lately - I dreamed I was in labor - I could feel a "gush" (sorry tmi) and was having really bad stomach pains in my dream I remember pushing - I woke up and nuthin.... and it wasnt like we had um done the deed or that aunt flow started or anything - I cannot explain the gushing feeling...

More recently I dreamed I had a daughter - around a year old - and I was pushing her in a stroller on the dirt road near my house - she poo'd and it was a really messy one - I had to clean her up and didnt have a diaper.... it was really realistic and in color and everything
- perhaps my dog farted in bed or something - I dunno what caused that dream - or maybe I need to clean the poop up in my life first before my body will let me conceive.

I have no kids, nor have ever had a BFP - so these realistic dreams were pretty wild for me

I hope you get your BFP soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had the same nightmare about 3 times in a row the other night. I got my bfp and then had a miscarriage. I won't go into details but it was sad. And it was so vivid that I went through the getting bfp emotions like I think I would if it were real, and I woke up scared. And then fell back asleep and dreamed it again and again!

last month i had a dream that i found out i was pregnant with a boy, and i didn't want to tell my mom becuase she wants me to have a girl lol.... found out a week later my best friend was pregnant after their first try with their 2nd child... I told her the dream must have really been about her lol!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->