Best Mobile Phone for BnB anyone?

C

cazd

***is the i-phone poo for the internet without a flash player?????******

Not quite baby related but I need a new mobile and I want one that I can play on here with!

any ideas - blackberry, i-phone....?

I've got an Xda but its reeeeeeaaaaaly slow!

I agree, Iphone - or a Nokia (n95/N96/N97)

I have had a go of all of them but I really don't like the iphone (the Nokia's listed above do much more)

I was so glad i had my Nokia N95 when i went into labour and was able to post and upload piccies of Alex etc.

I have just bought the N97, which is great, and has a keyboard too.

Nokia N95
https://www.rustylime.com/content_images/nokia_n95.jpg

Nokia N97
https://eiyad.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/nokia-n97-open.jpg

I am a total geek when it comes to phones!

ooh ooh girls - that's been my debate - between the iphone and the N97 !!!

I've heard that text input + alteration in the i-phone is a bit tricky
but I've also heard that the N97 is full of bugs and that's why Orange don't sell it.

but then the i-phone comes with LogMeIn and bbc i-player apps
but I really like the n97 keyboard
does the n97 have a stylus too?
is it fast enough online? will google streetmap work ok?

and of course... the most important thing... BnB - which is faster, easier to read etc...?

Definitely iphone!! (IMHO anyhoo!!) xxxx

OH has the N97, it is full of little glitches, but as with most phones they have updates online so hopefully Nokia will be sorting these out soon

Thanks girls - I really appreciate you posting.

Rafwife - BabyHaines - Whats it like typing in bnb on the i-phone?
is it easy or clunky?

I'm still leaning towards the N97 - candeur - are the glitches really annoying - hows he finding it?

The iphone is brilliant, im not a fan of nokias I hated the N95. Typing is fine, it is easier if you turn the phone on its side and use it that way. I did have a Samsung Tocco touch screen that was pants for typing, the iphone is great in comparison. Fantastic phone all round, online is just as quick as a comp. It does need charging every night if you use the internet alot, but as of yet it hasnt ran out one me!

iPhone! It is by far the best phone i have owned and i could not live without it now.

I agree with the iphone, I find it really easy to use the forum on it

hmmm - I wonder if the i-phone might win it then!

handy really 'cos I'm already with O2.....

Much appreciated ladies !

I do like the net on the iphone. I just feel the iphone lets me down when it comes to video recording and taken pictures - they very low qulaity - which is why the N97 ticks all the boxes for me.

The N97 has a stylus(which you dont really need), and its easy to type. I use it the majority of the time on BnB. It has a 5mp camera too, if you're a fan.

It is a little glitchy but there is an big update due for october which will pretty much change the whole thing!

Good luck with your choice hun!

i used to have both nokia n95's the old an new one an both were great for using the forum!

gem xxx

well after a major search through O2 i-phone prices I wonder if I should go for an N97.
Its a cheaper tarrif and only £30 for the phone if I trade in my XDA.

I didn't know the N97 came with a stylus - that's great! I'd be lost without mine...

dammit !

I just signed up for an i-phone (a 3g one rather than 3gs 'cos I'm stingy!)

but I need to ask you guys.... hows the phone without a flash player?
do you find it a nightmare to browse the web with?

I'm all worried now that I've made a mistake and that I should cancle tomorrow and go for the N97 instead.... ?

:help:

im on oh's n97 now, the glitches aren't too annoying, he hardly notices them now. It is really good with bnb! I'm quite impressed! There's an n97 mini due out next month too which i'll be upgrading too

well... after some late night BnB time on my i-phone I lOVE IT !

But I wonder if I should've gone for the 3Gs - even on the wifi its a bit annoying having to wait...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->