Best natural hand cream?

Pearls18

Reaction score
I've had dermatitis on my wedding ring finger and have had a steroid cream to heal it, it's looking much better but the skin is still quite dry, I'm trying to keep it moisturised but the hand creams I have are very perfumed (Soap and Glory and a Royal Jelly one) so they almost sting and don't feel like they moisturise. I'm wondering if something like burt's bees would be better? My rings have been sent off to be cleaned and replated so I'm hoping to have the issue completely fixed so I can wear them again, hate not having them!!

The best one I've found is L'Occitane's Shea hand cream in a tube like a paint tube. Otherwise DH gets through litres of Neutrogena.

I've heard good things about moogoo which I'm thinking of trying. They don't have a specific hand cream but the normal moisturiser shoukd work. I'm always searching for one that doesn't irritate me.

I suffer with eczema on my ring finger and use the body shop's hemp hand cream. Its not particularly nice smelling but it works brilliantly at moisturising and doesn't sting at all even when my skin is broken and sore!
Costs about £10 for the tube but it lasts ages as you dont need much! Xx

I really like the Garnier Intensive 7 Day SOS-Repair hand creams. I use the Shea Butter one and it's lovely, not horribly perfumed and leaves my hands feeling really moisturized without feeling greasy or sticky.

I like body shop's hemp hand cream but the smell is a bit offputting - my dh thought we had a damp problem when i first started using it until he realised the smell was from me :/

I suffer with eczema on my ring finger and use the body shop's hemp hand cream. Its not particularly nice smelling but it works brilliantly at moisturising and doesn't sting at all even when my skin is broken and sore!

Are you able to wear your rings all the time?

(Thanks everyone!)

Are you able to wear your rings all the time?

(Thanks everyone!)

Most of the time but if it gets really bad then I have to take them off for a day or two until it goes down a little but its mostly always there a little so I put up with it as I hate not wearing them - makes me feel naked without them ! :haha:

I second coconut oil. It's amazing!

I have quite bad eczema on my hands and I've found the only thing that soothes it is aveeno.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->