Best OPK's

tweety pie

Reaction score
I was going to try next cycle without OPK's but have just had another irregular cycle and so i am thinking i should carry on with opk's now. I have gone from a +opk CD15 to CD23 quite a difference.
I used the CB digi last month and found i only got the one smilie, and also the ic which didn't show any change in colour till i got the smilie. So am i right in assuming i have a very short surge and could be missing the important build up days,and what would you recommend the best one's to try. I am also going to try temping.
Any help will be great ladies xx

Hi Tweetypie!

After spending a fortune on the digi's (in my early enthusiastic days of TTC!!) I now use Tesco's own OPK's. U get 8 for about £8.37 or something like that. They're easy to use and for me have been very accurate. Although I know a lot of the ladies on here swear by IC's but I've never bought any that way.

Good luck!!x

I was going to try next cycle without OPK's but have just had another irregular cycle and so i am thinking i should carry on with opk's now. I have gone from a +opk CD15 to CD23 quite a difference.
I used the CB digi last month and found i only got the one smilie, and also the ic which didn't show any change in colour till i got the smilie. So am i right in assuming i have a very short surge and could be missing the important build up days,and what would you recommend the best one's to try. I am also going to try temping.
Any help will be great ladies xx

ive discovered over the last 2 months that my surge is short too and i have to be on the ball with tests. i use the internet cheapies (sensitive ones) for a number of days starting shortly after AF has gone and as soon as i see them starting to colour i switch to using my digis for a few days (but still checking the colour depth of ic) until i get a smile.

oh tweetie pie, ive just read your post back and realised you already do the same as me. sorry ive got shit for brains today :dohh: we're just the unlucky ones really because we are not fully forewarned. :nope:

To help with forewarning, test more often. Like instead of 2x's (like morning and afternoon), do 6x's a day or something (especially if you use IC's).

Thanks for the reply's ladies.
We certainly spend a fortune on OPKs and yes it sounds like a good idea to test a lot more.......... my bladder is always fit to burst at poas time lol.
I think i will try the tesco ones and also use the ic (sensitive) that should see we well covered.
Hopefully i will ovulate a lot earlier this month, we started DTD very early last month, it was so knackering lol.

:nope:I have never had a positive opk :-( i am getting quite frustrated, i am now testing twice a day. I have both, internet cheapies from amazon and boots own brand. Nada! And last month i did ovulate, still no +opk:nope:

I.am.starting to think.that i dont have a surge :shrug: i know know i do have one. But i dont get to see a positive, not even an opk :cry: what a nightmare! Feeling like binning all opks.

I use the First Response OPKs sometimes if I don't have ICs, the First Response are expensive you get 7 tests and a pregnancy test for $24.99 which is outrageous:growlmad: They both work fine for me, I usually test once at about 11 am and then at about 7 or 8pm but its wierd because some months I get one + and other months I get 3 days of +

:nope:I have never had a positive opk :-( i am getting quite frustrated, i am now testing twice a day. I have both, internet cheapies from amazon and boots own brand. Nada! And last month i did ovulate, still no +opk:nope:

I.am.starting to think.that i dont have a surge :shrug: i know know i do have one. But i dont get to see a positive, not even an opk :cry: what a nightmare! Feeling like binning all opks.

Hi there... I looked at your charts and you aren't charting everyday.. If you do.. you will get a better picture to what your body is doing.. I see the one full chart does show O!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->