Best overall I-Phone app for those wanting to conceive

nanner76

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me of a useful I-Phone app for charting and all of the fun stuff? Thanks!! :)

I've got menstrual calendar 4.0 by fertility friend! It's pretty good as you can put all sorts of info in. I'm only using it to monitor my cycles though when I come off the pill so I'm not sure what it's like for those TTC! Hope that's of some help :)

hmmm not sure hun, not tried any of them out - although I used to use this link

https://babymed.com/Tools/Fertility/Calendar/Default.aspx

Was quite handy and was correct :D I found FF to complicated as I didnt want to do temp readings (lol DJ all goes over my head) is it on your Iphone then?

You don't do any temp readings on this one, I guess you maybe could but I don't know how lol, I just put in my AF day and cycle length and it works out when I would ovulate and you can put stuff in like when you did the baby dance ;) it's quite cool!

oh thats like that link :D I may have to go and find that app :D :D (put it in my hardly used page until the time is right ;) )

My OH was like why have you got that app already :) but I'm coming off the pill this month so I'm just gonna monitor myself and use it to predict AF until we TTC. It's a free app too so I don't see why I shouldn't get it :)

I've got one called period tracker, although it's just the free one and you can't put in temps or anything like that. If you upgrade to the pay version you can chart.

I use the same app as DJ987 and really like it. I used it when WTT to track my periods. It's my first month TTC so have used it this month to estimate when I was ovulating. I don't chart so it's perfect for me.

i just bookmarked fertilty friend tbh so i could chart

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->