Best place to buy a bed?!

EmziixBo0o

Reaction score
Hi lady's!

I've been looking for a newbed, as DD has now got such a lovely new comfy one I'm saving to get a new bed and mattress!

Some people have told me ikea is no good but the bed I like is ikea.

Also I've been looking at the beds that you lift up and there is storage does anybody have one? Does it lock once you've pulled it so high ?

Thank you for your recommendations in advance

I have an ottoman bed from dreams and it's lovely. It works on a piston so that once it's opened up it stays open until you push on it to close it. I got my bed years ago and it's still going strong. I got my mattress from argos, it's a silent night pillow top. I only buy silent night mattresses and when LO goes into a single bed I'll get him one too.

I have a cheap bed from argos at the mo. Its not the best bed ever but it does me.
My mattress however was an investment, I spent ALOT of money on it. Its a tempur and its the best thing I have ever bought!

We have a gorgeous sealy bed from bensons beds. It was a lot of money (we bought it with wedding money) but it's amazing and still so comfy after five years. My mum has always bought Sealy beds too and they've always been really comfy. Would recommend.

Our beds from Ikea and I love it and a lot of my friends have it too

Only thing I will say is you HAVE to buy an Ikea mattress too as it's slightly bigger so a standard double mattress is a little small for their beds. Which means you also have to buy their fitted sheets if you use fitted.

i have my sisters old bed as i fell in love with it & she was chucking it out, i assumed it was a normal double bed but oh no... it was an IKEA one so my mattress is about 4 inches short & 3inches too narrow :dohh:

it does my head in as im always catching my knee/ankle on the frame when i get into bed. & my feet hang out the end of the mattress & i get my foot stuck between the mattress & frame :dohh:
but im not prepared to get rid of my £1,000 mattress ive only had for 2.5 yesrs.

so yes if you get an ikea bed, you need an ikea mattress & fitted sheets as pp said. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->