Best place to buy basics like muslins and cellular blankets

SkyBaby

Reaction score
Obviously loads of places sell them but what are the cheapest places? Or the places that are not the cheapest but are such good quality they are worth it? Any favourites?

I was browsing Asda's website yesterday and saw some for £5.00. Not sure about quality though.

I got my muslin from TKMaxx and they are fab, but you need to look regulary to spot a bargain. I got a packet of 15 for £9.99 when I was pregnant with my son. they normally got blankets aswell....otherwise the good old supermarkets Tesco, Asda etc. Or amazon, they sometimes have amazing bargains

Debenhams have offers on at the moment

https://search.debenhams-extra.com/blankets/page.asp

Haven't bought any bedding yet or shopped around so not sure if this is a reasonable price or not really. I do usually really like debenhams things though.

places like asda or tesco have them quite cheap and if you have a home bargains or b&m near you they do all kinds of blankets cheap x

tesco blankets have been fab and when I got them they were BOGOF. think they are often on offer so they are definitely worth a look :)

muslins are an absolute Must Have!
Blankets are too - but if you get sleeping bags you may not use them after the first month.

I'd highly recommend the NCT sales for both...
you'll get through at least one muslin a day so its worth having a stash. x

Hi
I got my cellular blankets from asda and they have washed andwashed and washed!! would definately reccomend and not too pricey either xx

Asda muslin squares are really good quality :)

There are Muslims at mothercare 50 top n tail whatever that is for 9.99 x
I didn't know if they smaller than a usual muslin, I was going to get some but didn't know x

I also went to car boots and I got 4 mothercare cellular blankets for 50p each x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->