best place to order home doppler

GetNmyBelly

Reaction score
soo im a little over 10 weeks now & im dying 2 get an at home Doppler. I was thinking maybe ebay or amazon? I don't know.. I live in America btw. which Doppler do u recommend ? & which do u not recommend? & of course which website did u order from & how long was delivery, what were prices, & was it worth it? thanks in advance!:flower:

Hey :) my doppler was the Sonoline B. From reviews and research it seemed the best in early pregnancy. Mine was £35 from eBay, I just searched for Sonoline B doppler. Delivery was under a week. I found the HB at 8+4 so definitely worth it!! ♡ have fun ! :)

I Rented one from Annawiz and also did buy one this time from Amazon same as Above :thumbup: Best Buy Ever!! and heard it from 8 weeks x

I bought a new Anglesounds off Ebay for around $25 and it was great.

Amazon US doesn't seem to carry it. I've seen some recommendations for picking up the Sonoline B off fetaldoppler.net -- they seem to have good prices.

I've got the Angelsounds one and works great. Can't remember if I got it from ebay or amazon.

Last time we brought an Angel Sounds and it was brilliant! It was so reassuring to have, we got it from Amazon.

thank u ladies!! ive been looking at a bunch.. I checked out the cheaper ones like baby sound fetal Doppler & I like it but I don't like that u have 2 use headphones 2 hear the heartbeat. I would rather just hear it out loud. so I think im gonna order the sonoline b Doppler tomoro! so excited :)

Sonoline b it's the best! Angel sounds doesn't work as well in early pregnancy. With Sonoline b i was able to pick up my last baby's hb at 6.5 weeks! I got mine from eBay this time. I've heard fetal Doppler.com is great though...

I got the Sonoline B on ebay for about $45 USD. It's been great! It gave me great peace of mind when my baby had "quiet days". My Dr. said it was fine to use daily, too.

If I can, I'd like to comment that if you get one, remember to keep looking until you find the galloping/hard thud sound. If it sounds like a rhythmic "woosh", keep looking!

I found "woosh" sounds and freaked myself out at first because they were too slow to be the baby and too fast to be me and I thought his heartbeat was weak. Turns out it was an artery...but I didn't find that out until after the panic attack :dohh:

thank u ladies:) I just got done ordering the sonoline b Doppler from ebay .. should be here n the next 3-4 days!! & tomoro I have an appointment with my obgyn & I get 2 hear the heartbeat then 2 .. so yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->