Best place when looking for second hand appliances?

Erised

Mummy to amazing girls
Reaction score
Hey ladies,

We'll be moving this weekend, yet are still in need of some items like a Fridge Freezer and a Washing Machine (only found the house on Friday, so we've only had a week at the time of moving). I've been keeping my eye on eBay, Gumtree and freecycle, but non of them seem to have much available that's local to us. So the question is, do you know of any other sites that sell or give away second hand items?

Of course, feel free to contact me if you're within half an hour / 45 minutes from the Wirral and have kitchen appliances you want to get rid of.

I live in Yorkshire so no use to you but we have loads of second hand shops about. I assume they have them there too (yellow pages!).
I found ebay the best place to get a bargain as when an appliance is for sale with local pickup only it limits the number of buyers so less people bidding on it :)
We have yellow ads/ ad trader here which is a weekly sale paper - always worth a look in there but it's best to get it the day it comes out or the items will have already gone.

There's always secondhand shops that sell appliances, we have a couple here. Apparently there's a place on London Road that sells furniture but does secondhand electricals too :)

Stick a status up on Facebook too, you'd be surprised what people are trying to get rid of :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->