Best room freshener

Miss_Bump

Reaction score
What's the best room freshener? I'm after something that doesn't plug in as want it in the bathroom.

I've tried pot pouri, the scented oil with the sticks and the scented candle etc but nothing seems to last very long at all and the smells fades after only a few days.

Any recommendations?

I love my yankee candles, admittedly the scent doesn't really stick around after they are put out but I find the smells so homely, I find plug ins too clinical.

I do like diffusers - the white company ones are gorgeous but pricey.

I also had a nice diffuser from a company called stoneglow that I really liked.

We've started using inscent sticks (the ones you light & put in a holder) and our whole house smells like them for days afterwards. We've had some that smell a bit weird but we've got cinnamon ones ATM and they're gorgeoussss :) I love going out just to walk back into the house :haha:

We have one of these in our bathroom and it smells absolutely lovely. It's the only reed diffuser that I've ever used that actually works. I got it half price in Tesco about 6 weeks ago and I can still smell it now. I have a thing about smells though, and there is a different smell in every room of our house. In the kitchen and living room there are airwick filter and fresh plug ins, in our room an airwick wall plug in, landing one of those freshmatic things and bathroom a reed diffuser.

What about one of those that you stick on the wall and push it to release the fragrance?

I might try the reed diffusers, are they nicer than plug ins?

I prefer plug ins personally but there isn't a power socket in the bathroom. I have my reed diffuser on the window ledge with the window open a tiny bit, I read somewhere that if you place the diffuser by a window with a breeze the smell will be stronger

I like the reed diffusers or yankee candles, even when they arent on i can smell them

Next do some lovely diffusers and they are quite reasonably priced! I have one in the bathroom and they do work!

There's ones that u put battery's in and they release a spray every 20-30 mins we have them at work they smelly lovely

Thanks everyone loads of great suggestions, I think I need to go shopping tmw :)

We have one of them airwick ones that go off every couple of hours x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"