Best safe laxitive?

Surprised26

Reaction score
Milk of Mag? or what? I had quite the Thanksgiving celebration yesterday....and today I'm absolutely miserable. I'm starving, but I can't eat because I seriously have no room in there. Sorry for the TMI, and yes i do have a list of OB approved meds, but I'm short on cash so whatever i do buy needs to be effective. Any suggestions ladies?

After DS I was terrified to have a bowel movement, so DH made me a mango smoothie (several mangoes, a little water, a little sugar). I've never felt relief so quickly or painlessly in my life!! To the point that I'm scared to eat mangoes in excess, now. :haha:

When I get desperate enough, we're talking 3-4 days with no success, I take half a dose of milk of mag and two 8oz glasses of hot water and I go within two hours and it isn't painful or gassy. The equate Walmart brand is fairly inexpensive and works just as good. Be sure to drink LOTS of water though because it could dehydrate you and the water helps you go.

Thanks ladies, I did pick up some Milk of Mag, simply because it was the only option I didn't have to drive out of town for lol. Fingers crossed that it kicks in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->