Best Slim Fitting Cloth Nappy?

For us I'd say Itti Bitti Dlish and Stay Dry Flips :D

Bumgenius Organics All in one (aio) they're birth to potty too (btp)

Mini lala, one size (birth to potty) pretty and very slim fitting. Itti Bitti, cute, minkee, sized.
Most pocket nappies can be made to be slim fitting with the right inserts. I have mostly sized pockets though and mostly blueberry and WeeNotions sized pockets as we get such nice fits with them.

Bambooty and mini lala for me :)
Oh and Totsbots easyfit bamboo are pretty good for a BTP

i am loving flips and ittis, bambooty are on my must try list!

Another question, what size would you recommend I try to start?

Edward is 13lb 2ozs. He gains roughly a lb a week. I don't really want to buy smalls if he'll outgrow them straight away...but will mediums be huge on him? He has a pretty slim waist but chunky thighs xx

if he's 13lb already most btp nappies will fit him fine if your thinking ittis i'd buy medium

Bumgenius v3s, ittis and mini lalas. I hated the flips but they were slimfitting

btps are usually more bulky than fitted, maybe try a few preloved and see how you get on

x

mediums or BTP, Theo is 14lb8oz approx now (he was 14lb4oz a week ago and he gains 4oz a week :rofl:) and in mediums in most nappies (only JUST into mediums in most brands) and fits OneSize nappies fairly well.

I am currently using rumparooz on my LO they are btp and fit him really well and snug despite him only being 7lb so they must be slim fitting right?

Id go with Medium ittis for definite- abigail is around the same weight as edward and shes perfect in her mediums!

Flips are really slim- and if you team a staydry (microfibre) insert with an organic its pretty damn absorbent!

anything sized really, is as slim as you'l get- I love our BtPs (Birth-To-Potty or known as Onesize) though, they work really well on abigails shape. However her medium ittis look no different to a sposie underneath her clothes

bambooty! or ittis but there a bit bigger, and flips, id say medium too x

I am currently using rumparooz on my LO they are btp and fit him really well and snug despite him only being 7lb so they must be slim fitting right?

Sorry to jump in your thread

I too am looking for slim nappies. I do have the 10 that I planned on buying, but these look really nice.

How do you get on with them? xx

a few have mentioned mini lalas, what are they? Not that i need any more nappies right now LOL

Am loving them have mostly btp and currently the rumparooz are the only ones fitting him. Have tried bumgenious but find atm they leak think his legs need to bulk out a bit! Leave the rumparooz on for around 3 hours (occasionally longer as he sleeps like you wouldn't believe!) and never had any leaks always wet when taken off and holds breastfeeding poos! Have washed well so far with no stains. Hope that helps.

a few have mentioned mini lalas, what are they? Not that i need any more nappies right now LOL

https://www.cheeksandcherries.co.uk/acatalog/info_11598.html
and new prints: https://www.cheeksandcherries.co.uk/acatalog/info_12123.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"