Best slings/wraps

yourstruly10

Reaction score
Hey ladies. Just a quick question. For those of you who use baby slings/wraps which one do you find best for newborn and up. Baby number two is due in october and Ava will be 12.5 months old. Im thinking im going to need to become a baby wearing mama to be able to handle both at once when hubby goes back to work but I have no idea what im looking for or what to buy. Also has to be something I can get a newborn into, out of, and on without help.

So any help would be great! thanks!

Hey hun, the only one ice tried is the moby wrap and I love it!

Ergo!! They are fantastic

i had a moby wrap which i used from when bella was a few days old up until about 7 months & since then have used a maya tie. both have been wonderful :)
i've not used any others, so can't comment on them!
xx

I tried the ergo for a few days but I couldn't manage to see around DD with the insert in it to get things done like the washing so I bought a sleepy wrap. Took a few tries but now I have mastered the tieing and getting her in it that it is just so easy. Today I finally found a great way to feed her while cleaning. Hands free feeding is just so easy once you get it but it did take a few goes and a bit of a struggle. Plus, after she feeds she just latches off and the fact that she is upright and I am walking, she is able to burp herself and falls asleep much easier.

I'd say any kind of stretchy wrap for a newborn and then moving on to a woven wrap or an ergo for older and heavier babies.

I have a Moby style one.

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI...136430&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_1937wt_754

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->