Best tablet for almost 4 year old

Louise73

Reaction score
She uses our ipad sometimes watching youtube etc. Are VTEC,innotab etc any good? Tia x

I would just get her a proper tablet. Last year I got my son he leappad what alot of crap there really slow he gets fed up waiting and ditches it for my tablet. The games are nowhere near as good as the free 1s you can download from playstore and most of the games you have to buy and there really rubbish complete waste of money my son's not bothered with his at all.
I no the tablet is a little more money but definitely worth it I would just buy a good shock proof cover xx

We got my son the hudl2 x

My daughter has commandeered our hudl 2! I'd really recommend it. It's been dropped on the floor so many times, but still works fine x

My son has an innotab as I didn't want him to have a proper tablet yet. You can access the Internet through it but you need to have pre--programmed the website first, my son also loves all activities that come with it

I have the hudl2 and although its not technically hers my daughter who is only 2 likes to think it is. Great parental controls good size I think it would be perfect.

Hudl 2 is brilliant, such good value and the parental controls are so good. We had a leappad when DS1 was 3 but it was pretty boring tbh, didn't really teach him how modern technology works and just sat on the side most of the time, he loves his Hudl, and we don't have to buy cartridges!

DD has the kindle fire. I got her the 16 gb for around $60 on sale, and it's so worth it. I put the amazon free time case on it and it has survived falls, being thrown, even a little water poured on it. I like the parental controls and that I can get apps/games for free.

Honestly i wouldn't waste money on innotab/leappad
the games are pretty limited and prove quite costly when your having to buy them
plus i find the screens arn't brilliant quality.

I would go for a proper tablet with parental controls. I've got my lo the amazon fire which has parental controls.

last Christmas we got our Son the Innotab he absolutely loves it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->