Best treatment for invisible eyebrows

Eleanor ace

Reaction score
So I lok like I pretty much have no eyebrows :dohh:. They are pale and thin. I'm looking at different options and I'm thinking tinting is the way to go? But wondered if anyone had any other suggestions? I want them to look natural, I'm not up for HD brows. The hairdressers I go to has an eyebrow special wheich uses wax, threading, tweezing and tinting but I'm worried I'll have nothing left if I go for this?! Any advice for a total beauty novice?

A friend of my sisters has had her eyebrows tattood. There is a few options on how you want them to look. Might be an option?

I draw mine on with powder, you can really make them look as natural/fake as you like.
I know my colleague gets them tattooed and they look totally natural and lovely, but it's pretty expensive!

Colour them in with an eyebrow pencil but just press lightly. Thats what I do when Im feeling a bit conscious about mine!

Get some pipe cleaners, can choose loads of different colours, then stick 'em on.

:lol:

:kiss:

Try tinting first and powder on with an angled brush before going for tattoo x

My eyebrows are lighter than my hair and a PITA. I tint mine myself now as every time I got them done at the beauticians they were far too dark and looked awful for the first day or two. I use the HD palatte powder to define them a bit more, it's a light shade and looks really natural

I use soap and glory eyebrow pencil and it's really good, I have really short eyebrows and it does the trick

What about something like this?
https://www.qvcuk.com/CatalogSearch...Id=10152&sc=SRCH&keyword=revita+brow&x=40&y=7

Get some pipe cleaners, can choose loads of different colours, then stick 'em on.

:rofl:. I could have different colours on each side, I'd look really jazzy!

I've tried using an eyebrow pencil but it looked rediculous, I might try again though, some good tips here!

Oh and tatooing isn't an option unfortunately as I'm a total wimp when it comes to needles- I've been trying to work up the courage to get the top of my ear pierced for 8 years :dohh:

:rofl:. I could have different colours on each side, I'd look really jazzy!

I've tried using an eyebrow pencil but it looked rediculous, I might try again though, some good tips here!

Think it depends which one you get. I tried pencil ones before and looked like a clown, just need to find the best one for you x

I have invisible eyebrows it's awful. My friend recommended a girl she works with and I asked her to tidy the stray hairs I usually pluck and tint them and she practically waxed off what I did have (which isn't much as they are so thin!! :( lol) so now I'm just leaving them to grow and not bothering. I usually have them waxed and tinted so you can see them though. I get mine a little darker as I like them to be noticeably as I have had a few comments about how I don't have any! They are just so blonde :(

Have you thought about something like this? - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Eylure-DYB...&qid=1402303970&sr=8-1&keywords=eyelure+brown (Can also be bought at Boots)

Mix it up and put it on your eyebrows yourself and tint them. It's quite easy really and just wipes off :) I am gonna give it a try when mine are a little bit thicker! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->