Best TTC mobile App

pinkykel

Reaction score
Hi just wondering if everyone uses an app and if so which?:flower:

I use Period Tracker Deluxe and have found it really easy to use. You can add in things like your mood & symptoms & then there are options to add in stuff for fertility as well. Plus you can lock it if you don't want people to see when you did the BD or when you've got your visit from AF :) x

I use the fertility friend app but I also have My Days app. Both pretty good x

I use Womanlog.....as suggested by another lady here...I like it a lot...

I use Period Tracker Deluxe, I've been using it for 3 years and I really like it.

I use Fertility Diary. Have the app on both my phone and computer and like that they automatically sync with one another.

Ovuview is by far the best i have found. It uses multiple methods and shows u what each method thinks is fertile time. Also, u can track a wide variety of symptoms. Ive tried almost every app and this one is my favorite. I also use fertility friend mobile app.

I use Period Tracker Deluxe and have found it really easy to use. You can add in things like your mood & symptoms & then there are options to add in stuff for fertility as well. Plus you can lock it if you don't want people to see when you did the BD or when you've got your visit from AF :) x

What do you mean you "can lock it" - "Plus you can lock it if you don't want people to see when you did the BD or when you've got your visit from AF :) "?
than you can hide it and it's not visible on your phone??

Period tracker, had it for nearly two years, the free version. Helped me get control of ttc and after 3 unsuccesful months I was pregnant by 4th. loved it for keeping me organised. You can pincode it so people can't just open the app plus even the icon just says 'p tracker'

I use My Days. It's super easy to use. I've tried others, but My Days has been the most simple for me :).

I use My Days. It's super easy to use. I've tried others, but My Days has been the most simple for me :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->