Best vitamins when ttc

Lulu94

Reaction score
Hey ladies, I'm just wondering what vitamins are best to take when trying to conceive and is there anything out there my partner could take.
ATM I am on the pregnacare ttc but I've also heard of geritol?
Really need some help girls xxx :wacko:

I am taking vitaminb6 which is meant to help the hormonal balance an help concive x

I'm taking pregnancy vitamins. I was taking regular vitamins, but I was concerned about the Vitamin A in them.

The main thing is to take folic acid.

I have heard some people take Vitex, evening primrose etc

Okay girl ill will get some folic acid. What do you think of the geritol? Xxx

Yea take folic acid two am takin them aswell an av not heard of that x

Okay so I will get some folic acid and take one a day? Can my partner take them and should I be taking iron Aswell? Xxx

Sugerr search the geritol ? An tell me what you think it sounds good xx

lulu my ob just said to take a prenatal multi vitamin. I buy they cheap ones from Wal-Mart and it has everything that he told me that I needed. Hope this helps oh and they are only about $7-8 a month!

I got pregnant within a month on geritol...it is said to be a baby in every bottle

I got pregnant within a month on geritol...it is said to be a baby in every bottle

I might order some of this over the internet and try that hopefully it works . Finger crossed xx

So do you take the Geritol instead of the prenatal vitamin or with it?

You can take it instead of the prenatal but other ladies before have taken extra folic acid with it as a just in case

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->