Best ways to shift 4stone in 5months? x

MissCherry15

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Any one know? need help.

Want to loose weight down to the healthy weight for my height by January when we TTC again. But its also for personal appearance and health reasons.
I join the gym at the end of the month and will be doing regular exercise and areobics classes.
I will also be taking adios tablets to help loose weight quicker. But the thing is i can never find a diet that works for me.

Anyone know any good diet tips or ideas for a fussy eater? xxxx

I joined slimming world today, a friend I know has lost over 4 stone since January doing SW and she wasn't extremely big so it can be done. Good luck x

Any one know? need help.

Want to loose weight down to the healthy weight for my height by January when we TTC again. But its also for personal appearance and health reasons.
I join the gym at the end of the month and will be doing regular exercise and areobics classes.
I will also be taking adios tablets to help loose weight quicker. But the thing is i can never find a diet that works for me.

Anyone know any good diet tips or ideas for a fussy eater? xxxx

Hi

If youve got alot of weight to lose you could lose couple stone pretty quickly, after that i'd take it slow, going to quick can have huge downfalls, can easily end up where you started in no time.

I lose 5st in 2010, pretty steady loss with odd later loss and fair few gains.
I'd personally say ditch the adios you dont need them, fuel your body correctly your clock will do all the hard work, but your body needs to realise your going to continue your better ways first in order to reward you back, so if you werent to see any or results you wanted as soon, dont give up on it keep going with it.

As for tips, eat right, drink plenty of water and exercise best 3 things tbh, good luck.

Best way to lose 4 stone in 5 month is cambrige diet I lost 8 stone in 8 month it's hard I won't lie but the weight loss is great look it up on google if I can help in anyway let me know x

In my opinion the best way to lose weight quickly is to eat all natural foods, and eat small regular meals (around 5 to 6 small meals per day to keep your motabolism high). Also do 30mins of cardio at least three times a week. A lot of women feel that weight training will bulk them up, but it actually helps us to burn fat for hours even after our workout - so doing full body weight training a few times a week as well as your cardio is perfect for helping you to lose weight :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->