Best wii fitness game?

Kirstin

Reaction score
Which do you think is the best, I have normal wii fit but it doesn't seem very difficult, ea sports active? ea sports active 2, wii fit plus, biggest loser? some other i havent heard of?

I have the biggest loser and I think its great, just started back using it now! So hoping I will have results soon.

is it difficult? are there plenty of activities?

i use wii fit plus, its exacly the same as the original, but you can personalise the game & there is more activities,and the weighing is more accurate xx

So not very difficult? I used to run everyday but now with a LO I dont have time and although I ahvent done anything now for over a year I want something hard

theres a new MET system, which tells you how 'hard' the activity is. proberly not as good as running, but i can spend hours on it, and theres the 'free run' and jogging etc xx

Wii Fit is pretty tame. I think they're just trying to make it fun. =]
Wii Active is amazing! You can do their 30 day challenge, or make your own workout list of things to do. It works arms and legs/thighs/butt a lot and plenty of cardio. I haven't found any games anywhere for the Wii that actually works your tummy much though, but Wii Active does work on your side muscles at least. It doesn't track your weight any though, so I guess keep track of that with your weight scale instead. :thumbup:

biggest loser is best game i my opinion. You can do 4,6,12 week programme( i think that's rigt numbers) you have option whether losing large/small amount of weight or just adding more exercise to your lifestyle. Basically just like the show, you got lose good number in the week to get ur person to stop in the game & being voted off, tonnes of exercise in all different stages, from easy to very hard, you can add daily calories to ya calender, at the beginning gives you number cals you should eat to successfully lose weigh. My first programme i did, lost 20lbs :)

new game ive got is 'your shape' which comes with a cam, that scans ya body gives you your image & all areas your carrying the fat, can pick area on your body you want to improve, can see yourself while you excerise through the cam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->