Best wishes to all who wait

Reaction score
Just wanted to pass on love and very best wishes to all those expecting their babies very soon.

I had a 2 week wait and ended up being induced and having various procedures that I'd hoped to avoid. But as long as you try to stay positive and accept that the situation can quickly move out of your control, it's not the end of the world provided your baby arrives safely and you're Ok.

My little one arrived last Saturday and all 3 of us are getting to grips with things gradually.

Breast-feeding: if you're determined, keep trying, take all the love you can from family and friends, but don't beat yourself up if it really doesn't work. It is said that if you do it right it doesn't hurt, but in my case at the moment that's rubbish. Hurts more than I thought it could, but I'm keeping going!

Anyway, good luck ladies x

:flower:

thank you! that's really nice of you to pop back in with some encouragement.
happy for you and your family. good luck with breastfeeding! I've heard it takes a couple of weeks to get it right, so hang in there.
xox

Yes, keep going on the breast feeding- midwife said I was doing it right and my daughter was putting on weight but it did really hurt for a few weeks- then suddenly, overnight, it healed and it stopped being sore- I carried on for 18 months. Use breast milk to heal any sores- it really works. The more you feed, the quicker it heals too.

Congratulations on your baby!

xx

Congratulations! Things don't always go to plan but really happy you have your baby and are breast feeding it deffo does hurt-even if you're doing everything right but it will settle down over the next two weeks, promise x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->