best wraps for fluffle/bamboozles?

kate.m.

Mummy to Travis
Reaction score
Hi everyone! :flower:
My stash mostly consists of tots bots fluffles and bamboozles, which obviously need wraps. Ive got a couple of motherease ones, 2 tots bots, and one weenotions wrap: i was wondering what wraps people would recommend for these nappies? I realise ive prob got enough to last me :blush: but i want some pretty/funky ones now! I was gonna get a few more weenotions wraps, but have just read a thread saying they arent that great? :wacko:
Thanks in advance!

Hiya! Over our fluffles we use Blueberry minky wraps (although they have been discontinued some shops still have some in, plus you can get them preloved) and Upsy Daisy minky wraps (same story on the discontinued front, though!) for 'pretties'. Both I haven't yet had a problem with for containment/leaks.
Blueberry are bringing out some new things LIKE Flips called Weehuggers soon which look funky, don't know when they'll be available, though :flower:

How about some wool or fleece? We have Disana pull on wool pants which are great, and a pair of upcycled wool longies (trousers made of an old wool jumper) that I love. I've just ordered a skirtie (wool skirt with wool pants underneath) and a flirtie (a fleece skirtie) as well. I'm loving the non-PUL nappy covers at the moment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->