Best xmas DVDs for a 3 year old?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I must have an overly sensitive child, watched Santa Paws today and he was traumatised lol! He was scared of the nasty foster home woman, and when the dog turned back to a stuffed toy he got very upset, but when he was put into the incinerator he actually started wailing with big fat tears plopping down his cheeks, screaming no no no doggy fire doggy fire, and clinging to me for dear life! He just about calmed down after that when santa nearly died and the dog turned back into a toy again, it set him off again lol. And even the happy ending upset him because he didn't understand that the dog had just grown up, he thought it was a different one and the puppy was still gone. I kept thinking should I turn it off...then thinking nah it'll get better and then he'll cheer up. Nope lol!

My daughter loved Happy Elf at that age (still does!) I got it in Poundland I think!

https://www.play.com/DVD/Region_1/4...urce=0&searchtype=allproducts&urlrefer=search

Mine is also sensitive Bid. LOVED the start of Polar Express but as soon as the hobo came on the screen he hated it. He also got upset with the slapstick bit in Home Alone which I thought he'd laugh at.

He likes the littlest light and loves the Snowdog story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back