Beta 135 at 14dpo...does that seem low?

Unexpected212

Reaction score
Hi Ladies!

Got my BFP at 10dpo

Because of my m/c been really paranoid and had some cramping so went to the doctors for bloods.

My HCG was 135 at 14dpo

Does that seem low to you guys?

What did you guys get?

102 at 4 weeks which was 14 dpo for me. I think your hcg is great! If you are around 4 weeks there is a fairly recent thread with a lot of responses on the posted question of "what was your hcg at 4 weeks" you might like to peruse through :winkwink: Glad your results came back great!

Some people don't even have a positive by that point, so I'm sure it's fine.

Do you have a link at all??

Thank you that made me feel better. Wish I could relax and yeah I would be 4 weeks :)

Some people don't even have a positive by that point, so I'm sure it's fine.

Thanks. My doctor isn't in today so I could only get the results not discuss them with him.

I just keep seeing people who had levels 300+ by now which is making me nervous

Do you have a link at all??

Thank you that made me feel better. Wish I could relax and yeah I would be 4 weeks :)

Found it!
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/2085907-your-hcg-4-weeks.html

Thanks so much. Looks like a huge range

It seems most people say 100+ at 14dpo is good

Thanks so much. Looks like a huge range

It seems most people say 100+ at 14dpo is good

Yes and there are some that had even lower that were ok too so all kinds of outcomes! I think you're doing great and bet your excited for your first scan. Do you have your first scan scheduled yet?

They don't scan here until your 12 weeks so I have booked one privatley for 8 weeks pregnant.

The worst part is my doctor doesn't listen to me. My cycle was about 36 days this time so from last day of my period I should be 5 weeks so he'll probably say my numbers aren't good for that

However I know when I ovulated (late day 24!) and that I'd be 4 weeks (14dpo) when they took the test.

If the numbers have doubled when I get the results Monday I think I'll finally relax.

They don't scan here until your 12 weeks so I have booked one privatley for 8 weeks pregnant.

The worst part is my doctor doesn't listen to me. My cycle was about 36 days this time so from last day of my period I should be 5 weeks so he'll probably say my numbers aren't good for that

However I know when I ovulated (late day 24!) and that I'd be 4 weeks (14dpo) when they took the test.

If the numbers have doubled when I get the results Monday I think I'll finally relax.

Well it's good you know your body and when you ovulated. At least you won't worry about your levels when you know how far you actually are. Hope your 8 week scan is awesome and sorry your doctor is the talk don't listen type...disappointing for sure.

Mine was 112, went back 48 hours later...and just got my results, it tripled (almost) at 335. Your number sounds perfect!

We still aren't sure EXACTLY what my dpo was when I got my BFP, but it was between 10-13dpo. I went in for a beta the day I got my first BFP, and my beta was 6. Two days later it was 35, and 2 more days later it was 87. We had our first ever successful pregnancy ultrasound at 6 weeks (I've had 6 very early losses prior to this pregnancy), and on Monday this week, we saw the heartbeat!!!

First number doesn't make one bit of difference, it's how it doubles that is the bigger factor.

All I saw is my doctor has written low levels of HCG on my notes :(

BECAUSE he won't count me as 4 weeks 2 days he counts me as 5 days 2 weeks from LMP and refuses to hear I have long cycles and ovulated late

Bah, Dodger's right. The base number is not as important as seeing that number double in the next 48 hours.

Google "The Beta Base" hcg website. Very handy charts there...

All I saw is my doctor has written low levels of HCG on my notes :(

BECAUSE he won't count me as 4 weeks 2 days he counts me as 5 days 2 weeks from LMP and refuses to hear I have long cycles and ovulated late

That just tells me your dr's an idiot. And no I'm not kidding. If he doesn't want to acknowledge that every lady is different in when they ovulate then he shouldn't be practicing!!! Don't even come CLOSE to worrying about it! :hugs:

Sounds fine to me, mine were about the same with DS1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->