beta is back

Tink1o5

Mom of 3
Reaction score
My Lmp was Dec 22nd. My cycle varies between 30 and 36 days. I still have no symptoms but some cramping on and off on the right side

My beta from yesterday came back at 32.

The picture posted
top is first bfp Jan 26th
middle Jan 28th
bottom today Jan 30th

I'm feeling like this is not going to end well. Does anyone have any insight?? :cry:

Attachments

• 2015-01-30 11.11.22.jpg
    2015-01-30 11.11.22.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 24
There's definate progression there Hun. My betas were low to start and my tests took a while to progress but all is fine with my jellybean. Saw a heartbeat two days ago. I wouldn't assume the worst is going to happen just yet. Some babies just take longer to get started I think.

Your test lines look good. And remember the hcg has to start somewhere and it's more about the rate it increases rather than this initial number. Good luck!

My first daughter's numbers were really low. I poas everyday. Some days looked the same... other days it got darker. I recommend getting some cheapies and timING how long it takes the line to develop... this usually indicates hcg numbers rising as time for line appearing decreases. I'm assuming you have a f/u betbeta, right?

Your tests look like mine Tink. I have progression but so slow. I think because of our boys and having such strong results, makes us freak out a bit. I am sure we will be ok!! ;)

F/u beta??

Allforthegirl - I don't know, I'm feeling pretty grim at this point and have honestly lost all hope. Something just doesn't feel right.

You can see progression hun look like my tests looked like at the start and my HCG was 18 then 60 72 hours later and I'm 10 weeks pregnant tomorrow now, good luck hun Xx

There's definitely progression! You're still really early, so your hcg can definitely still be in that range. The typical range for 4 weeks is anywhere from 5 - 426. Cramping this early on is definitely normal, too.

I know how hard it is, being worried :hugs:

Are you getting another beta done? It's not usually the amount that matters but that it goes up/doubles.

Yes I have another appt tomorrow (saturday) morning at 11.15am. I wont be able to get my results from that one until Monday though. It just worries me that all my cramping is associated with my right side.

Often times ppl get corpus luteal cyst from the side you ovulate on causing pain
... This was my experience with my second daughter. If you are worried about an eptopic ppl typically don't start having pain until closer to 6 weeks or greater.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->