Beta level 32!?!?!?!?! HELPPPPPPP

StephyB

Reaction score
I just had blood work done yesterday and they just called me back.
Confirmed pregnancy but beta levels are 32!!!!!!!!!!!
She said that's really LOW

CB digi said 1-2 weeks...

I'm going INSANE right now!!

No idea when I for sure ovulated because I have PCOS and missed a week of temping

Are you having them done again?

My first level was 48, then 247 then 557, it's all about the doubling.

Congrats btw!!

It just looks like you're really early.

Is the beta level the same thing has hcg level?

Thanks for responding!

They are such B!tches on the phone!!!

She was like "maybe we can send you back for testing"....

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I am so mad/upset/annoyed

I am 4 weeks some thing/5 weeks and mine at 2470 if thats any help, they are meant to double every 24/48 hours give or take xxx

Aww you would think they where more caring imagen if they had to go though it someone was on here and where low next time tested doubled and baby fine try not to worry I no it's hard :)

3 weeks LMP: 5 - 50 mIU/ml
4 weeks LMP: 5 - 426 mIU/ml
5 weeks LMP: 18 - 7,340 mIU/ml
6 weeks LMP: 1,080 - 56,500 mIU/ml
7 - 8 weeks LMP: 7, 650 - 229,000 mIU/ml
9 - 12 weeks LMP: 25,700 - 288,000 mIU/ml
13 - 16 weeks LMP: 13,300 - 254,000 mIU/ml
17 - 24 weeks LMP: 4,060 - 165,400 mIU/ml
25 - 40 weeks LMP: 3,640 - 117,000 mIU/ml
Non-pregnant females: <5.0 mIU/ml
Postmenopausal females: <9.5 mIU/ml

so if your 3 weeks odd you look okay :thumbup::hugs: try not to worry, NEVER go off one low reading alone, and look at the range! every one is different, they are only guidlines xxx

Thanks Ladies, I'm patiently waiting for them to hopefully call me back so I can go for blood again...
It's so hard not knowing when I ovulated!!!

One reading cant really tell you anything, what matters is if your levels are rising or not! I would definitely insist on another test or two!

I bet you're just early...you can be up to five weeks and still be in a good place numberwise. what a wench though. Time to either switch Dr's or complain about that miserable woman...jeesh

Agree with the other ladies - one beta number only tells you you're pregnant. The second will give more of an idea of how the pregnancy is doing! Ideally the number should double every 48-72h in early pregnancy. Hugs and congrats! :hugs:

Congrats Hun and try bot to worry (easier said than done) if you scroll through prev threads there are loads on beta levels, some where they have been 14-18 as long as the mums double for your 2nd test its fine, congrats and happy healthy 9 months xxx

Its fine. A lot of ladies who have their first betas will be further on than u. Please bear in mind most tests will be done after a period is late, so the first betas will be after this.. Its not low to say how early u r

A different nurse called me back and said not to worry - I am pregnant!
She said newly pregnant...and that there is another blood req signed for me to go for blood next week to make sure levels are going up - she said not to freak out unless I see blood

Sigh of relief!

This baby my first level was 29....I had a positive digital and everything the night before. This baby is perfectly healthy. Turned out I was only 7dpo the day I got blood work and 6 the day I got BFP. They went up very fast after that.

This baby my first level was 29....I had a positive digital and everything the night before. This baby is perfectly healthy. Turned out I was only 7dpo the day I got blood work and 6 the day I got BFP. They went up very fast after that.

Thank you so much for commenting :) and telling me your story!! Maybe I am not as far as long as I had thought! Thanks again :)

my first level with my son was 6 week a 6, yes a 6 and it snailed its way up more then 4 days to climb. everyone is different and its not the number that counts its the doubling that counts.

My level was also 32 on 11DPO this cycle :) Keep your chin up and just celebrate being preggers. Can't wait to hear how your numbers look next week, keep us posted!

Thank you so much for commenting :) and telling me your story!! Maybe I am not as far as long as I had thought! Thanks again :)

No problem :)
I know it's hard not to stress cause we all want that number to be so high, but second number is what counts, and the first has to start somewhere. I usually have normal cycles, but since stopped nursing and only 3-4 periods they were anywhere from 28-35 day cycles, going by 28 days cycle I tested that day and negative and the next had a line on all my test and even a digital at 8pm that night with LOWER levels than my 29 (I had that level and blood work done 14 hours after I got a positive digital) My numbers actually doubled every 30 hours I believe. Now almost 24 weeks :)
I think I was worried cause I didn't think I was that early, but with my levels and all ultrasounds went by that early date. Good luck and congrats!

Do you have to wait a whole week to get blood work done again?!? Keep us updated!

I'm so happy to hear a good nurse called back to ease your nerves!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->