Beta level 32!?!?!?!?! HELPPPPPPP

I have to wait until at least Tuesday or Wednesday. So I will probably go Wednesday morning if I can hold out that long!!

My best friend was in a similar situation.

Cramping, bleeding before she was expecting AF. No AF.
BFP.
Red bleeding.
HCG #1 -61
48 hours later, 91.

Apparently some womens' levels increase by as low as 53%, and that was exactly her increase. Still, she had little hope.

48 hours after her 91, she had a reading of 213! It just needed to catch up!

Definitely do not go by one reading! Sometimes, don't go by two readings!

I really don't understand why people in the medical profession make comments like that to make us even more nervous!

My best friend was in a similar situation.

Cramping, bleeding before she was expecting AF. No AF.
BFP.
Red bleeding.
HCG #1 -61
48 hours later, 91.

Apparently some womens' levels increase by as low as 53%, and that was exactly her increase. Still, she had little hope.

48 hours after her 91, she had a reading of 213! It just needed to catch up!

Definitely do not go by one reading! Sometimes, don't go by two readings!

I really don't understand why people in the medical profession make comments like that to make us even more nervous!

Thank you for sharing that story! :) I'm not stressing anymore. My little peanut needs me to stay positive :) I'll keep you posted on my next blood test :)

stephyb I had a 102 on Tuesday then a 254 on Thursday night, im stressing right now too. I go in on Monday to test again then I have an ultra sound on the 24th of oct. Im right there with you! we have to try not to stress though easier said then done yes :) fingers crossed for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->