beta levels

Yesterday I got mine checked at ER. I was spotting and it turns out it was a uti. The doctor checked my levels and they were at 600. Is that too low? He said he was not concerned but that just seems a little low to me. I have checked on a few other websites and I'm right in the middle of where I should be. Just nervous. He also did an abdominal ultrasound and saw the gestational sac but said it was too early to see much else.

Well...I'll be honest, I don't know. My beta level at 5 weeks was around 6500 and we saw the gestational sac and the yolk sac. But everyone is different.

My beta levels are really high though so I'm really not sure.

I got them checked again today and it doubled! :) From 600 on Sunday to 1,230 today! Hoping this is ok

The numbers range soooo much with pregnancies at the same stage, someone can be 500 and someone can be 5000, aslong as the numbers doubles that's all that matters :) I had good numbers but sadly mine didn't double or even increase by 66% which is the least they expect. I think your fine :)

So sorry to hear that Stacey :( I'm still nervous because I've had some spotting, that I thought was heavier than it should be but I had an ultrasound a week ago and everything looked ok although hard to tell at 5 weeks. But my numbers increased nicely so I'm not worrying too much. My next appointment is at 7w4d. I know the spotting is normal but hard not to worry with your first.

Sending you hugs and baby dust♡♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"