Bethany Ella Louise -25.09.08

Belle

Mom of 2 gorgeous babies
Reaction score
:hi: every1 :happydance:

I'm FINALLY writing in here and i'm on :cloud9: and very excited!!

It all started yesterday (25th) Me, Lisa (Mervs mum) and Ema were texting about evicting our little ones :blush: Me and Lisa thought it would be a good idea to try out the Castor oil after doing some research on google!
Anyway me being me, i downed 3oz of the stuff :sick: everything fine, went out shopping. Exchanging texts with Lisa throughout the day updating each other on our toilet motions :laugh2:

Anyway, i suddenly had a good motion, text Lise telling her i'd need some good pile cream :rofl:

20mins later (5.15pm) the braxton hicks were not letting up, not hurting, just so much pressure and my stomach was jst rock hard. I rang my mom telling her this and i was having a bath. I had Joshua home with me and James was due back from wrk at quarter to 6. I was lying in the bath, Joshua bless him making sure his mommy was ok, tipping water out of his mini watering can onto my tummy trying to make mommy's tummy ache go away. I was lying in the bath thinking this was jst another dam false alarm and how stupid i was taking this castor oil when 5.42pm POP, POP! my waters broke (I actually heard them do this!!) I shot up out the bath rang my mom and told her to get round quick my waters had gone! The intense contratction then came (OUCH!) James came through the door.......... i shout 'MY WATERS HAVE GONE, RING UR MOM TO GET JOSHUA!!'
Mom got round, by this time the contractions were coming every 1-2 mins, i knew this was it! I was bent over my bed trying to breathe through every contraction but they bloody hurt! Mom tried to get me in the car but by this point i knew it was too late...... she rang the ambulance!

Paramedic got here (such a lovely guy!) He knew i was nearing the end he was trying to get the ambulance here quick but they were busy:dohh:

He was ringing round the community MW's to try and get them to the hse, James running round frantically 4 him getting towels, they were getting me prepared to have her on the bed! But cuz of my DVT history and me being on Clexane (bllod thinning) he said he really didn't want to deliver my baby at home and he really needed the ambulance here.
Thankgod, 6.30pm they turn up, faffed about a bit, got me on the stretcher and wheeled me outside, by this point crowds of kids and people were watching :blush:
I was blue lighted all the way to the hospital with the real desire to push! The ambulance man refused to take off my trousers as he said he wasn't gonna deliver her in there. I was on the gas and air thinking i can do it, i can make it panting through every urge.

Finally made it into hospital, I got into the room, as i swapped onto the other bed they whipped off my trousers whilst i had a contraction....... out popped her head! The MW then said next push you'll have a baby......... she was right, i pushed and out she slid Bethany Ella Louise all 7lb 2oz of her.

She was covered in vernix, cried straight away, all lovely and pink and placed straight to my chest. she's so beautiful! Such small features and just the perfect princess!!

I'm still in complete shock how fast it happened! In total from start to finish 1hour 18mins!
Whats my secret, well it just seems to run in the family. Joshua's was also quick (not that quick) I must be lucky :shrug:
anyway thanks for reading this iknow it's long for such a quick delivery!!
Good luck to you all!
Especially my pals Lisa and Ema!! Your next :happydance:
Lotsa love Sam and Bethany. :kiss:
https://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk140/Miss_Hardwick/juststuff128.jpg
https://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk140/Miss_Hardwick/juststuff130.jpg
https://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk140/Miss_Hardwick/familyof4.jpg
https://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk140/Miss_Hardwick/BethanyEllaLouise.jpg

Congratulations! I can only hope for a birth that quick. Shes beautiful btw.

Congratulations! She is lovely! AND, you do as well with your beautiful family! :hugs:

Congratulations sweetie!! Shes gorgeous and i cant believe you managed to stay looking so good lol!!

aww well done, love the family pic so cute, xx

OMG Sam, she is absolutley adorable !!! You look bloody amazing too !!
You must be so so proud :hug:

awee she proper has tiny lil cute features awwe bless congrats hun xx

Congratulations shes lovely. Heres to fast labours lol. Well done chick :) xx

Congrats honey!! I am still in total shock!!!!

Big :hug: to you and yours....

(*shouts* Keeeeeeeef....pass me the castor oil.......)

x

Congratulations honey! She's beautiful.. i LOVE the family picture.. your lil boy looks like such a proud big brother :) xx

Congratulations! She is absolutely beautiful!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->