Bev's Christmas Journal 2020 ❤️

Aww lovely photos!looks like the kiddos had a great Christmas :xmas12: We don’t take our tree down until New Years :haha: or until it really start to shed.

Wow tree is down already! We try to keep ours up until Ukrainian Christmas but my living room looks like a toy store exploded so we might not make it that far.

Ours will stay up until the 12th night (epiphany eve) I'm not sure why we follow that tradition as we always put the tree up super early. I like to cling on to every last bit of Christmas as possible

Oh I thought Epiphany is on the 6th? In Switzerland that’s also called 3 Kings’ Day and that is when our tree comes down. Traditionally we always had our tree up for the 12 days of Christmas, even though we aren’t Catholic.

Epiphany is the 6, but 12 days takes you to Epiphany eve on the 5th

Oh I misread! I thought you meant on the 12th! :dohh:

Awe happy faces.

My tree comes down any day after boxing day. It's like a switch in my head anything red, green, crhsitmassy has to be put away.
I always get so excited to get it all out and just as excited to put it all away again....I must be mad lol.

My tree came down Boxing Day. Still kept the lights up in windows though x

had a crap day. Our beloved dog was put to sleep this morning. It's heartbreaking but he's not in pain now, it's just so sad :cry:

Sorry about that Bev. He's now pain free and running over rainbow bridge xxx

thanks everyone ❤️ I'm heartbroken. Cried pretty much non stop for days but it's getting a bit easier now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->