Bev's Christmas Journal 2020 ❤️

We had a walk around The Range this morning and their Christmas displays are amazing! ❤️

I hear amazing things about the Range especially at Christmas. Ours is semi-local but at a really difficult spot if you don't drive so I've never really managed to have a good wander

Finally got started on the Christmas shopping today :xmas12:
Both kids are quite into arts and crafts so we got some craft items for them both, paints, activity books, a ceramic unicorn painting set, ceramic dinosaur painting set, colouring books, nice pens, stamping sets, a fountain pen for Holly and some kinetic sand for James. It feels good to have started and I'm feeling more organised now :)

Reactions: Eve
I will take photos of them sometime. I've stashed them all in the big store cupboard for now!

I hear amazing things about the Range especially at Christmas. Ours is semi-local but at a really difficult spot if you don't drive so I've never really managed to have a good wander

I'm guessing your range is the same as ours as I'm sure I recall you aren't far from me? There is a bus you can get but you'd have to change at Chatham x

Yes its the dockside one. Its either 2 buses or a train then the bus, like you say, changing at Chatham. Such faff :haha:

It is especially if you buy anything bulky. X
True, last time I went to chatham I ended up buying 2 Lightsabers and then trying not to knock everything off the shelves in all the other shops

True, last time I went to chatham I ended up buying 2 Lightsabers and then trying not to knock everything off the shelves in all the other shops

Haha. I do try and avoid Chatham. It makes me depressed lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->