Beyonces baby delivered by a surrogate??

CarlyP

Mum of 2 & baking #3
Reaction score
Apparently that's why the security was upped on the date, they paid to have a full floor to themselves and they switched off security cameras etc.

Has anyone else heard this?? What are your thoughts?

Personally I don't believe it, I just think she wanted to have her baby in private, she seems like a private person, that's why no one has seen a picture of her wedding.

I've seen this rumoured on another forum. I don't think she used a surrogate. There were pictures of her on holiday, in a bikini, not long after she announced and she definitely looked pregnant.

Her and Jay-Z seem quite private so I think the security was to do with privacy.

I agree with the previous posters, its so crazy how the media have jumped on this. I can't help thinking poor woman imagine people saying your labour and pregnancy were fake :nope: it's just false hype I think, wanting privacy is understandable anyone in their position would have wanted the same thing.

Thing is, it is absolutely nobody's business. If they had a surrogate then they may want to tell their child when they are ready, rather than have it all over the press.

Thing is, it is absolutely nobody's business. If they had a surrogate then they may want to tell their child when they are ready, rather than have it all over the press.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

So what if they had a surrogate..maybe there were fertility issues which again is none of our business.

These people arnt just celebrities they are people and deserve a little privacy. Especially in regard to their baby.

Just because they release songs doesnt give us a right to their whole life.

if she did great, if she didnt great! TBH i dont really care, they wanted a baby. Either way they now have that little bundle in their arms. Why cant people just be happy for them and let them get on with being parents.

Edited - actually realised I don't even know why I bother posting, as I really don't give a toss about Beyonce and what she does or doesn't do :dohh:

I blame pregnancy hormones, I'm not in control of my brain right now :dohh:

Have you not heard JCs new song dedicated to his daughter? It's all about the pregnancy etc and how beyonce lost a baby before this pregnancy etc.. X

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

So what if they had a surrogate..maybe there were fertility issues which again is none of our business.

These people arnt just celebrities they are people and deserve a little privacy. Especially in regard to their baby.

Just because they release songs doesnt give us a right to their whole life.

:thumbup:

Honestly I don't really care and why should anyone else? :shrug:

meh i don't care if i had to decide tho, i would say i do think she had a surrogate but who can blame then for keeping that a secret, the poor woman would be HOUNDED for ages. The woman carrying the baby i mean x but if she did have a baby naturally then yeah thats cool too, w.e really lol i don't care haha

I think Beyonce was a right little snot when it came to her delivery.

She went in, took over the whole maternity ward with her hired goons, and the other women delivering babies suffered a much lowered level of care. One dad complained that her goons refused to let him go see his pre-term twins in NICU.

If she wanted true privacy, she could have had a home birth. She dind't have to make others suffer.

My two cents. Sorry if I offend. I think my hormones are kicking into overdrive lately.

I'm inclined to agree with above poster. Hiring out the entire floor was too much. Surrogate or not, I think it was a rather selfish and egotistical thing to do.
The hospital is for everyone. Yes she may have paid top dollar for it but babies lives are priceless and for other people to struggle to see their own baby due to her s
ecurity is not on.
I wish her congratulations either way but find it disgusting the way she hired out the entire floor.

Yes, other women have babies too, and probably had arrangements made to deliver at that hospital already before she showed up. What did the nurses tell those women... "Sorry, this maternity ward has been booked for a private function"?

I think there are a few parents that are planning legal action against the hospital, I don't blame them really, there was also a doctor that stated he couldn't care for his patients as efficiently, I feel sorry for those women.. I'd be pretty pissed that the reason I wasn't be taken care of or my baby was because of a celebrity!! End of the day she's just as human as them.

I don't agree with them taken over the whole floor.

And tbh honest if someone else carried their child for them so be it, I wouldnt want the whole world judging and talking about if i couldnt have children.

Her press people realeased a statement saying the whole floor renting thing wasn't true.
As for her being pregnant or not, did anyone see that pic of her a few days before she gave birth? She had pregnant lady's feet, all swollen and puffy, she was definitely pregnant lol.

Here:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2083194/Beyonce-emerges-time-birth-rumours.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->