Beyonces baby delivered by a surrogate??

It's okay if she had a surrogate for medical reasons....

But she went around with a bump flaunting a pregnancy! In a bikini! If that was false, it required a lot of effort. All just to pull the wool over the people's eyes? If she had a surrogate and was just clean about it, I'd give her 10,000 respect points. If she'd actually cover something like that up... wow, someone take away her celebrity card or something. I don't think she did though, personally. Although, remember the TV interview with the magically deflating bump?

But why does she feel the need to hide her stomach? Why does she not act proud of her bump?

So what if it was a surrogate. She wanted a baby. Whether she has it or someone else, as long as she looks after it and loves it why do folk seem to think it matters??

Its like you have to prove yourself now by having a baby!

It's okay if she had a surrogate for medical reasons....

If she had a surrogate and was just clean about it, I'd give her 10,000 respect points. If she'd actually cover something like that up... wow, someone take away her celebrity card or something. I don't think she did though, personally. Although, remember the TV interview with the magically deflating bump?

But why does she feel the need to hide her stomach? Why does she not act proud of her bump?

But it is none of our business whether she had her baby herself, a surrogate or through adoption. She and her husband are now parents and it does not matter how they arrived at that status. I don't see why people have to share every single detail of their lives, especially very personal ones.

Not everyone wants to flaunt their pregnancy or their baby bump. I know that I chose not to tell people that I was pg with Emma because I had already lost a child and did not want to talk about pregnancy with anyone. Celebrity or not, she is entitled to manage her pregnancy anyway she wants, including hiding her stomach if she wishes.

I imagine she was actually trying to protect her bump from all the paparazzi they where constantly on her case for pics it prob got quite intense and they hardly known for being careful etc.

And i wouldn't believe everything about the labour whole floor being cut off i imagine if anything she had a section cut off but it wouldn't affect other patients and the surrogacy if she did she did whatever.

Its highly unlikely that they would have allowed her to have a ward, another media exaggeration, regardless of who she is, they wouldnt risk having lives on there hands to be quite frank :rolleyes:

As for a surrogate, doubt it, not that it matters either way, they're entitled to the same privacy and confidentiality as everybody else.
They are a private couple anyway and there r/ship has never been flaunted so why should there pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->