Beyond upset. :'(

PregnantKitty

Reaction score
This is just me venting but if you're willing to read it i could use prayers and good vibes:᤾

2 days ago i rescued a pit bull from an abusive home. She is the most loving, kind, gentle soul I've ever come across and I've already fallen in love with her and feel like she's a part of my family. Then today i put her out bavk for all of 10 minutes. She slipped her collar and ran off. I looked everywhere for her and even though several people saw her i couldnt find her. Ive posted her everywhere i can and am printing up flyers tonight to post tomorrow but i am so heartbroken that she is lost out in the cold. I feel so guilty. She is my responsibility and i lost her. I tried to save her from a terrible situation and for all i know she has been scooped up by another sicko.

I'm so upset. I dont know what i am going to do if i cant find her. She is the perfect dog and everything i could ever want in a dog. I have rescued and fostered many dogs and she is the only one who has stolen my heart and my whole family has wanted her to be our furever dog.

Please wish me luck in finding her and send prayers or good vibes.

:cry:

So sorry to hear that pregnantkitty. I truly hope she finds her way back to you. Hugs x

I am so sorry mamas. I hope you find your baby. I dont know what Id do if my cats ran off. My 5 year old and I are animal lovers so I understand how it can hit on such a personal level. I just rescued a new little kitten but I can keep her in the house yet until baby is born and we get her to the vet so I keep her outside and I am so afraid that one day she wont be there when I open the door. I know you can find her dont pray and worry just do what you need to tomorrow.

Aww hun :(
I wish you the best of luck finding this girl, THANK YOU for doing such a wonderful thing by rescuing her in the first place as not many people would.
We can only hope that a neighbour sees her and brings her to you or another kind person has allowed her into their home too.
Best of luck, I really feel for you ((HUGS))

I'm so sorry. Is there a lost dogs fb page for your area? We have a couple where I live. Also, alert your local animal shelter so that if someone brings her in, they can call u. Gl!!

I've contacted all of the local dog rescues, fb pages, and craigslist. Going ti be putting out flyers and going door to door later today.

Thank you all for the kind words and prayers. I really appreciate it. I hope i find her today. It would mean the world to me.

Oh my goodness, I really do feel your pain I lost my cat for five weeks and searched high and low for him, I did eventually get him back thanks to a Facebook page for lost pets.

I'm keeping everything crossed that you find your dog soon :hugs:

Oh my goodness, I really do feel your pain I lost my cat for five weeks and searched high and low for him, I did eventually get him back thanks to a Facebook page for lost pets.

I'm keeping everything crossed that you find your dog soon :hugs:

Thank you! This gives me hope she'll be found. A friend of mine lost a dog a month or so ago and no one has seen him and it has scared me. Im so afraid I'll never see her again.

Aw that's so scary. I rescued my furbaby from a kill shelter as a pup 6 years ago and I couldn't imagine what I'd do without him (I even refer to him as LO's big brother, lol). Sending positive juju that you find her.

Sadly, no updates. Not even a call or text with someone spotting her or thinking they saw her. :(
I stopped at the animal shelter and put up more flyers today. Going to be putting more flyers up tomorrow morning. I think someone must have her and must just be stupid or want to keep her and isnt checking craiglist or anywhere else.

It's so frustrating. I was hoping id at least get a call or text with someone seeing her. Not knowing where she is or what has happened to her is killing me.

:cry:

I think your right in that someone might if taken her in, it's unusual to see dogs roaming the streets alone so maybe some kind person took her in?

I hope you get her back :hugs:

Hope you find her. Dont be too hard on yourself dogs are monkeys at making a run for it. Fingers crossed xxx

Woooooooo hoooooooo! Im happy to report that after almost 3 weeks Luna has found her way home!! :D

What wonderful news! So glad she's home safe & sound!

I just read this whole thread and I am so glad to hear you found her!! What a wonderful story :) I don't know what I would do if we lost our dog (we also rescued him from a horrible, abusive, situation)

Aww that is awesome news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"