BF 12 month old

tlm

Reaction score
My son is just over a year old and I am still breastfeeding him. Lately I have noticed that it hurts while he is nursing and I am wondering if its his teeth. He has two on top and two on bottom. I have tried to reposition him when I notice it hurting and sometimes it helps and sometimes it doesn't.

Any ideas of things to try or ways to position his body to help alleviate some of the pain?!

Thanks!!

My son is just over a year old and I am still breastfeeding him. Lately I have noticed that it hurts while he is nursing and I am wondering if its his teeth. He has two on top and two on bottom. I have tried to reposition him when I notice it hurting and sometimes it helps and sometimes it doesn't.

Any ideas of things to try or ways to position his body to help alleviate some of the pain?!

Thanks!!

I'll be watching this thread! My 12 month old has two teeth on top and bottom and we are dealing with the same thing!!! Hopefully, some ladies have a few ideas!

I have some apno from December that I have been putting on after each feeding and also have been making sure to express some bm after and let that dry on my nipple. I made sure today to have my son latch correctly and used my nursing pillow to help with the angle, and it seems better! We will see how the weekend goes! I have twins so it doesn't help that my other son is having his bottle next to us and the one nursing gets distracted! Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->