bf pooh and nappies

henny

mum to two beautiful boys
Reaction score
which cloth nappies are best to contain these as my son is in disposables at the mo as building up my stash but his poohs always escape :dohh:

Q has been in cloth nearly 6 months now and only had one escape-poo and that was when i hadn't realised he needed the rise increasing (it gave him a builder bottom :blush:)

you will generally find cloth better for poos - it baffles me how many sposie users accept leakages as the norm.

best thing you can do though honey is do a bit of research and try a few - we all have different preferences with nappies. theres 2 really useful articles linked in my signature.

i had some problems with explosive poohs in disposables, one was so bad went right up seren's back to her neck! :-o we are now using bamboo pop in nappies and have not had one leak at all!! :)

im getting annoyed with the disposables as my Lo has so many stained vests and clothes due to them leaking but hopefully he will be into cloth nappies by the end of the month :happydance:

yesterday shaya did a icky poop and if she was in disposables i would of gone up he back but it didnt :happydance: one real perk of cloth

The only nappy we've tried that didn't work very well for poo containment on Leyla was itti bittis, but that's because the rise is quite low on them and Leyla is quite long. They work for lots of other people though. It's really just a case of trial and error, like it is with disposables, except that there's far more choice so I think there's a perfect cloth nappy out there for every baby whereas you don't have much choice with sposies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->