bff

welsh dragon

mother of 1
Reaction score
Hi there just wanted 2 tell u all tht my 5 year old daughter is so excited tht my best friend is having a baby she keeps telling me what she is going 2 do when the baby is born she told me the other day what she is going buy beanie, tht she is going 2 wash beanie, feed beanie, change her bum & she is going 2 play with bean ie she has no brothers or sisters so i think tht she will act like a big sister!!! Bless her thanx 4 reading hope every1 is well x:cloud9:

Awww that's the cutest thing!! Beanie, that's sweet! She sounds like such a sweetheart :) Are you planning on TTC any time soon? She's going to make a wonderful big sister if you are lol xx

:) so cute- my little dd is also such a big help- although much younger! she has babies- she likes to feed, change diapers and she is even potty training one of them (we are potty training her)

Hehe, she will make Beanie a nice bigsister/auntie =P It's nice when she comes to my till and goes "Don't bend to get that! You have a BABY in your tummy! I'll get it!"

I love you both xxx

We love you 2 babe she cant wait till beanie is born xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Victoria is so protective of her sarah tht she is always telling her dont do this n dont do tht! BLESS HER XXXXXXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->