Bfn 10dpo & 12dpo...

flipbabies

Reaction score
Hi all,

So I am new to this whole posting thing, but had to vent to someone who knew what I was going through (and figured this was the place to do it). It seems like everyone I know is pregnant with their 2nd or just had their second without any care in the world. And here I am, never working so hard for anything in my whole life! Heres my story:

- 1st born in May 2010 first month TTC, no complications, no trouble and barely any trying.
- TTC #2 for a year
- 2 early miscarriages along the way (October 2011 and April 2012)
- Fibroid tissue removed via hysteroscopic myomectomy May 2012 (told I didn't need to wait to conceive)
- This month I finally got a peak fertility on my CBFM on CD 14 (1st time ever!) we pretty much BD every day from CD9-CD17, used preseed, drank fertilitea until O and have been taking crinone 8% since CD18. Could I have set myself up for a more perfect conception cycle?! I THINK NOT!
- I've been feeling nauseous, VERY sensitive to smell and exhausted one night and then an insomniac the next.
- But then...BFN 10DPO and 12DPO

I feel so deflated and worn out from all the negatives. I've never imagined TTC#2 would be this difficult after it was so easy with my first. I know it's not over until AF shows (due on Sunday), but I can't help but feeling so so sad! I feel like I am doing everything right, so why the F isn't it happening?

Thanks for reading. If you have had similar and had success...PLEASE share. I need a little pick me up on this Friday the 13th!:winkwink:

I can sympathize. We have been ttc #4 for 2 years. We've had 4 failed IUIs in that time too. It just stinks.

I hope it happens soon for both of us. :hugs:

i know how u feel i fell pregnant very quickly with my son then when ttc 2nd we had 2 m/c then when we tried again i fell quickly with my daughter so in jan 2012 we decided to try for baby no3 had coil out on 5th jan and found out in feb i was pregnant to have my whole happyiness taken away when on 3rd of march i found out it was an ectopic pregnancie and i had it removed along with my left tube we decided to go by doctors words and wait two month befor ttc again in may i was a week late in june i only had a short 3 day period and this month im 12dpo been having pregnancie symptoms but neg test its driving me crazy i so want a baby it breaks my heart when af shows her ugly face x hope it happens for u soon xx

thanks for your support ladies. i hate to know that anyone is going through what we are but at least i know there are people out there who understand. im sorry to hear this process has been so taxing on your both...i know how you feel and hope that we all get our BFP really really soon!

I'm officially a day late, no AF yesterday when she normally shows up bright and early with lots of pain. I'll take another test tomorrow but am terrified of seeing yet another BFN. Send some baby dust my way at the small chance that I might actually get my BFP!

UGHHHHHH well, 2 days late and no AF. wanted to try and be patient and wait a couple more days to test, but couldn't. another BFN this morning. i am feeling so frustrated and down. i just don't understand!

for the past 3 days now i've been feeling like i'm going to start...i keep running to the bathroom because i'm positive i have...and nothing!

why can't this body of mine cooperate and give me an answer?? either give me a damn BFP or let AF start so I can move on to next month. PLEASE!

So what was the result??... really hoping you got your BFP.

I'm in a similar situation.. conceived first time without even thinking about it.. so so easily and an easy pregnancy. Never ever considered that TTC #2 would be a problem. But here I am, 2 years later, and nothing. Had 2 positive pregnancy tests along the way. 1st time just after we started trying and went to 8 weeks before I started to bleed.. so that hit really hard. Second time positive early test but then AF arrived a little late. Currently on day 10 dpo... I know I shouldn't give up hope - but I just KNOW I am out this month. I do think we have an instinct that tells us when we are out :( Finding it increasingly depressing. My little girl who is 5 now CONSTANTLY asks when her baby sister is going to arrive. She gets very very down as we just don't know anybody else that is a single child. It breaks my heart not being able to give her what she wants. I'm 40 now so really starting to give up hope. :(... Like reading these posts as there is often good news which gives us hope.. it's good to share too. xxx

so...i finally got my period yesterday (5 days late)! it was a really weird end to my cycle and it definitely got me feeling down (and confused because i was starting to believe i could actually be that 1% that got their BFP after lots of BFN's) too. i think it stems from the fact that it was so easy with our first...i never imagined we would have a problem! sounds similar to you. you're not out of it yet, so hold on to a little hope! :hugs:

i think at the end of the day, its going to happen whenever its meant to. as hard/frustrating/confusing as it all is...i just keep reminding myself that it hasn't happened yet because the baby whose meant to be ours isn't here yet. i know i'll have more...and im sure you will too! :happydance:

drink a glass of wine and try to have a relaxing night! i'm feeling your frustration and am so sorry anyone has to go through what we are. INFERTILITY SUCKS!!!!!

keep me updated and let me know how everything turns out!

So what was the result??... really hoping you got your BFP.

I'm in a similar situation.. conceived first time without even thinking about it.. so so easily and an easy pregnancy. Never ever considered that TTC #2 would be a problem. But here I am, 2 years later, and nothing. Had 2 positive pregnancy tests along the way. 1st time just after we started trying and went to 8 weeks before I started to bleed.. so that hit really hard. Second time positive early test but then AF arrived a little late. Currently on day 10 dpo... I know I shouldn't give up hope - but I just KNOW I am out this month. I do think we have an instinct that tells us when we are out :( Finding it increasingly depressing. My little girl who is 5 now CONSTANTLY asks when her baby sister is going to arrive. She gets very very down as we just don't know anybody else that is a single child. It breaks my heart not being able to give her what she wants. I'm 40 now so really starting to give up hope. :(... Like reading these posts as there is often good news which gives us hope.. it's good to share too. xxx
Hi all this is my first post. First want to wish you all babydust and healthy pregnancies. My case is similar to yours, wenb which is why I wanted to post and ask what the outcome was? Hopefully a BFP. I am 10 DPO and 38 years old trying IUI for the 3rd time last time had a chemical pregnancy that was in april. I have tested since 5dpo with $store brand. I got a super faint on 5dpo which told me the trigger was gone but since then just bfn. I have a 3yr old son who I so desprately want to have a sib.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->