Bfn 13 dpo, anyone get bfp after?

Hermoine

Reaction score
Hi,
I am 34 yrs old and trying for my second.. I have feeling cramps in lower left side for few days but got bfn using First response early testing at 9dpo, 11dpo and 12 dpo. With my daughter I got bfp at 10 dpo using First response, is is possible to get bfp later second time around?
Other than cramps for past 5 days no other symptom..
:(

I also tested this afternoon 13 dpo ( afternoon pee) and got negative on clearblue digital :( and FRER

Forgot to mention I have been having more creamy cm during the tww!

I haven't but I've read some people don't get a bfp until they are a week late! Good luck and let us know the outcome :)

My husband and I have started acupuncture from last month and also started him on vitamins and he quit smoking.. My cycle is on longer side around 35 days, it's so frustrating to wait 5 weeks every time.
I was on metformin drug for mild pcos 2 yrs ago and it changed my cycle to 28 days! Maybe I should start it again.
I am taking vitex for past 2 months as well
Tomorrow is when I would get af.. I am just going to see how tomorrow goes and not test tomorrow morning.. I cannot stand to look at another bfn :(
Where are you in your ttc cycle ?

Bfn today 14 dpo.. Expecting AF anytime but I don't have the usual dull lower back pain I have before af arrives.
For the past 3 days I have been feeling low blood sugar in the morning before breakfast and unsettled stomach after having something to eat. I don't understand, I got a bfp at 10 dpo with my daughter. Seems like an off cycle... Not sure if my herbs and acupuncture last 2 months is changing something in my body
Oh we'll, more waiting at 14 dpo :(
This sucks!!! I didn't think I would still be hanging uncertain at 14 dpo... At least some af symptoms mean I am moving on to next cycle :coffee:

15 dpo did not test... Started very mild pink spotting, usually happens before ad. :(

Oh no! Hopefully its just a little bit of late implantation bleeding hun! Keeping everything crossed for you keep me updated xx

Still mild pink spotting.. Will test tomorrow morning if af does not come full force.. It's weird I usually test bfp very early and no spotting with my daughter... Off cycle!

So last night before bed saw little brighter spotting only when wiping ... This morning 16 dpo, nothing when I wipe after using restroom..so took dollar brand test, bfn of course :dohh:
I even exercised yesterday to help with af slow start hoping she would come full on...hate this hanging
I want to start my new cycle and get on with it :(

Im 10 DPO and still :bfn: i know its still early im not due :af: until valentines day.... But im so impatient!! Im praying this month is our month!! Id LOVE. To put a pregnancy test in a box with some baby booties and tell my OH that way for valentines day... Its also hos birthday on the 25th he would be sooo happy!! X

So I go back and see the dollar store test after 3 hrs and see faintest of line! I immediately opened another pack of FRER and tested... Absolutely nothing!! Bfn
I hate this..tmi warning, I saw a clot of blood when I took a wee .. This is not normal for me.. However spotting is red now, so not holding much hope :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->