BFN 18 days past "unprotected" sex

runalongpond

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm new here and not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I need some help!

I had the mirena IUD for 2 years, and got it pulled Monday 10/2. The day before, DH and I dtd and he didn't pull out because we didn't know I would get mirena removed the next day.

My question is, I feel pregnant since then. Kind of. I've had nausea off and on, random bouts of heartburn and indigestion, my boobs look slightly fuller, I've been burping like crazy, and I've been absolutely exhausted, my cm has been like paste since I've started checking around the 6th, up to yesterday where it was just wet. And then the last two days I've been unable to enjoy my coffee, it just tastes watered down and horrible which a friend said happened during her first pregnancy.

But I've taken multiple tests and they've all come out negative. I guess I just don't know whether I should trust them or if its still possibly top early.

I know the chances I ovulated right after getting Mirena pulled are slim, but I just want to be sure haha.

Thanks ladies for any help!

Hi and welcome.

It sounds to me like it could be your hormones just adjusting to coming off the IUD.

Since I came off the pill in July my hormones have been going haywire. This is the first month that I have had no symptoms what so ever. And I have to say, it’s kind of nice, I can’t over think things.

If you haven’t had a period yet, it’s unlikely that you are pregnant, but of course you can’t rule it out completely.

Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->