BFN after mirena removal but no period

lj72

Reaction score
Hi im new on here so advice appreciated, im 39, have 2 teenagers and a nearly 2 yr old, am ttc baby no 4, had mirena in for 8wks then had removed, had period few days after removal, its been 4 weeks since then(periods normally 21 days) and no af yet, have bad pmt signs, feel sick, white cm, sore breasts etc, but constant BFN. Im not worried if im not pregnant yet but just want af to hurry up so I can concentrate on next month just wanted to know if anyone else has had problems after mirena removal and if they have had pregnancy symptoms, no period and BFN, also how long after did did you conceive, Be good to hear from other people in similar situation, ps time is running out, am 40 next year, had no problem conceiving my last baby, I know im just impatient, but this is driving me and hubby insane, lol.

ps, also has anyone had BFN and had a positive after af due, if so how long after??

Hi, I've had the Mirena coil twice in my life and both times I had a few days of light bleed within a week of the coil coming out and then approx 5 weeks later my first proper AF.

It can take the body a while to get rid of the progesterone which is in the Mirena coil so hopefully within a few more days you're body will let you know what's going on probably with an AF but hopefully with a BFP :hugs:

hi thanks, im sure af will b coming this week, i hope so anyway, its just so frustrating waiting, x

I agree with Wooly.

It's probably just the hormones working themselves out.

I am also ttc #4. Good luck.

hi im 42 and had a mirena removed 13 months ago been ttc ever since all blood tests came back normal and partners sa im currently 18 dpo and too scared to test i had my 21 day blood test on the 10th october said i ovulated but af is 4 days late xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->