BFN and still no AF

hmu04146

Baby #2 due May xxx
Reaction score
Im tearing my hair out... I have sickness, headaches, sore BB's, Lots of CM (TMI sorry), crying all the time and Im never like this while waiting on AF I feel pregnant but no BFP. I dont know what to do anymore im so upset, Im starting to doubt whether I do feel PG or if Im convincing myself because I want it so much... Just needed to rant... xxxx

Can I rant with u? Im in exactly the same position CD55, and just have a 'feeling' im pregnant. Tested this morning and BFN :cry::cry:
Like yourself dont know if im convincing myself i feel pregnant and im not :dohh:
Wot CD u on?

Yea come rant with me OH doesnt want to hear it anymore lol! Im not sure had my D&C on Feb 18th so i think that counts as CD1? I'm now starting to think if I use more expensive tests then that might work... how very delusional! If I didnt feel so PG I wouldnt prob be expecting AF I know it can take 6 weeks to return. Is this your 1st cycle? xxxx

Yea come rant with me OH doesnt want to hear it anymore lol! Im not sure had my D&C on Feb 18th so i think that counts as CD1? I'm now starting to think if I use more expensive tests then that might work... how very delusional! If I didnt feel so PG I wouldnt prob be expecting AF I know it can take 6 weeks to return. Is this your 1st cycle? xxxx

My OH is sick of me too lol so i dont tell him anymore unless absoloutly necessary! I think that would count as CD1 for u not quite sure though as not had a D&C before.
This is my 21st cycle since my 2nd m/c. When i had my last m/c my AF didnt show till 8 weeks after i was so frustrated. Do u chart or temp? Personally I dont cos i dont have a flipping clue :dohh: but maybe that could tell u something if you did. Other than that i really wish i could help you but feels like where both hitting our heads off a brick wall lol.
When did u test?

hi honey hope its ok to say hi and in same boat im on cd 48 and had a little bleed that was more like a stain for 2 days. that was weds and sick of not knowing either way. and yes my oh is sick of hearing ithe is worried cause he does not want me to get my hopes up!! so difficult to explain to him so joined here and its reassuring that im not the only 1 that feels like this x sylvia x

hey girls, bit of an update i now have morning sickness but still no bfp or af... I can't cope... Zoe not charting or temping as i don't have a clue either... Phoned the doctor and she said they don't investigate because of my age?! And af can take 6 weeks to come, basically get over it... I didn't want it investigated just reassurance... Haven't tested since can't face it :( have you girls had any luck? X x x

hey girls, bit of an update i now have morning sickness but still no bfp or af... I can't cope... Zoe not charting or temping as i don't have a clue either... Phoned the doctor and she said they don't investigate because of my age?! And af can take 6 weeks to come, basically get over it... I didn't want it investigated just reassurance... Haven't tested since can't face it :( have you girls had any luck? X x x

FX monring sickness sounds like a promising symptom! If you dont mind me asking how old are you? that was a bit harsh of your GP's they should of been reassuring you. I know after my loss it took 8 weeks for AF to come but everyone is diff.
I tested Monday...BFN and ive tested this morning with FMU and still BFN, Im starting to think my minds decieving me. Begining to think maybe im not pregnant at all and AF is just going to come. Still dont feel like its coming yet. But i know it probs will and i will be gutted as OH is going to Denmark to work so wont see him for 3 months at a time :cry:
Are u on MSN at all?

Same here! No AF and a BFN this morning! So frustrating.

Any news girls? AF yet?
MIne still hasnt come..wish my body would decide what it wants to do

AF finally arrived today for me. I was hopeful that my BFN was from testing too early but at least am glad to know my lady parts are still working properly.

aww sorry on ur bfn and af coming. My af still not here had to cramping tonight tho similar to af bt keep coming and going think im out for this month too

i still not got my af and its doing my head in. just want to know what is going on!! its been 3 weeks since ovulation so cant be pregnant!! sorry needed that little rant x sylvia x

hi girls, i was wondering if i could join you guys. I had a m/c on 23 Feb and am nnow on cd34, i tested today with FMU and got a BFN. I'm 16dpo so not thinking that i tested to early. I wish that if Af is coming she would come already so i can get on with a new cycle. Sometimes this TTC stuff can be annoying and the waiting takes so long.

Hey girls! My laptop was getting fixed so havent been on, still no BFP or AF but i think i must be out for this month too cant see it happening now although still sick, bloated, tired, crying all the time...Also my department at work has only 50 people in it and there are 7 girls now announcing their pregs... ahhh im so angry (well sad really). Zoe fx'd for you hope BFP or AF comes limbo sucks. Im 23 and doctor is talking to me like im 5, been with OH for 4 years and we have brought his little girl up together since she was born (shes now 4), I have a mortgage and a sensible job and the Doctor still thinks im too young to try, I dont have MSN but PM me xxxx Ps sorry for the rant! x

Hey girls! My laptop was getting fixed so havent been on, still no BFP or AF but i think i must be out for this month too cant see it happening now although still sick, bloated, tired, crying all the time...Also my department at work has only 50 people in it and there are 7 girls now announcing their pregs... ahhh im so angry (well sad really). Zoe fx'd for you hope BFP or AF comes limbo sucks. Im 23 and doctor is talking to me like im 5, been with OH for 4 years and we have brought his little girl up together since she was born (shes now 4), I have a mortgage and a sensible job and the Doctor still thinks im too young to try, I dont have MSN but PM me xxxx Ps sorry for the rant! x

Aw wondered why u hadnt been on :dohh: Welcome back anyway! :hugs: Stilll no BFP or AF for me either. Dont count yaself out yet its not over till the :witch: comes...(or so im told anyway lol) aw god that must be horrible everyone u know preggers...id be so frustrated!
Doctors suck have u not tried seeing another doctor? to be honest by doctor kinda fobbed me off aswell but is sending me for a reasuurance scan.
I thought AF was coming the other night had sharp cramps in my right hand side and the past couple of days nothing im totally confused. Would be great if we could both get BFP. U testing anymore?

hi girls, i was wondering if i could join you guys. I had a m/c on 23 Feb and am nnow on cd34, i tested today with FMU and got a BFN. I'm 16dpo so not thinking that i tested to early. I wish that if Af is coming she would come already so i can get on with a new cycle. Sometimes this TTC stuff can be annoying and the waiting takes so long.

Course u can! So sorry for you loss :hugs: it is so frustrating playing the waiting game for AF. :( . maybe it was too early to test after m/c??? I know after my m/c's my cycles have gone crazy. my longest one is thismonth CD61 now :cry:

Yea still testing and :sex: as much as just incase it works... not holding out hope everythime i test I give up, OH is enjoying me wanting to this much but thinks I have a secret stash of tests ( I do lol they are under the bed and if asked I will deny it) CD 61 is my worst nightmare I dont know how you dont go mad!My boss is actually due the same day I would have been which im finding it hard to cope with especially cos I keep getting told how hard it is for her to look at me as it reminds her something might happen to her baby?! Aussiettc your more than welcome to join us as we slowly go mad! xxxxx

Yea still testing and :sex: as much as just incase it works... not holding out hope everythime i test I give up, OH is enjoying me wanting to this much but thinks I have a secret stash of tests ( I do lol they are under the bed and if asked I will deny it) CD 61 is my worst nightmare I dont know how you dont go mad!My boss is actually due the same day I would have been which im finding it hard to cope with especially cos I keep getting told how hard it is for her to look at me as it reminds her something might happen to her baby?! Aussiettc your more than welcome to join us as we slowly go mad! xxxxx

Aw i hopes lots of :sex: does the trick! or AF shows just so uknow wherre u stand! haha i had to laugh at ur secret stash of tests...wish i had been tht brainy to think of something like that, im going to rush up the chemist in a bit to buy a cheapie test.
Thats a bit shocking of your boss like, Keep me updated please hun and i will post again once ive got and done this test. FX for u

Bodycare lol 2 for £1.49... I buy them everytime i go in lol little point as Im still not pregnant... but at least its cheap! Let me know how you get on sweetie! x x

Bodycare lol 2 for £1.49... I buy them everytime i go in lol little point as Im still not pregnant... but at least its cheap! Let me know how you get on sweetie! x x

Bodycare what is that a shop? i dont think we have one rouund here. I tested and BFN:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->