BFN and still no AF

Yea its a shop... they are great, really cheap name brands lol I'm a geek for advertising it! Sorry on your BFN hope she comes soon, for both of us, still being sick its doing my head in! x

:dust::dust::dust:
Yea its a shop... they are great, really cheap name brands lol I'm a geek for advertising it! Sorry on your BFN hope she comes soon, for both of us, still being sick its doing my head in! x

sickness sounds like a promising symptom...keep me updated to

hi HMU thought id update u on my side. Tested this morning and still :BFN: so i think im gonna give up and just wait it out and see if AF come !

well i haven't tested again i already gave up! I don't know what all there symptoms are about but just waiting on af now :( hope she turns up soon for both of us x x x

any luck yet? im cd 69 now still no sign of AF

Still no BFP? have you tested again? I fainted this morning in the supermarket and was taken to hospital and got a BFP, although I dont believe it I tested on friday and it was neg so going to my stash now to test lots more and had a drink at the weekend after my BFN so I really dont know. Keep me posted chick and ill do the same xxxx

Thank you, feels weird hearing that again...im still testing just now... will post in 5 lol x

OMG congratulations HMU!!! Ive also got a faint BFP this morning :D New we would be preggers. Im so over the moon foru. Bout time we both had some luck after evrythhing tht has happened !

Just wanted to say congrats hun x

heehee now we can be bump buddies! Cant believe after giving up we both got our BFP :D just proves it can happen! Congrats chicka :) xxx

heehee now we can be bump buddies! Cant believe after giving up we both got our BFP :D just proves it can happen! Congrats chicka :) xxx

hehe im so excited! im off to the docs tmro :happydance: u on msn or anything? cant remember if ive asked before! How far along r u then? i dont know how far i am with having irregular cycles but im guessing im 5 weeks.

No MSN :( Clearblue went to 3+ then back down to 2-3 and it wasnt first weewee of the day? Dating me will be near on impossible cos i havent had AF since the miscarriage. I dont even have a docs just now as we've just moved! ahhhh Cant believe we are both this lucky 5 weeks means little christmas baby, hope I am too! x

No MSN :( Clearblue went to 3+ then back down to 2-3 and it wasnt first weewee of the day? Dating me will be near on impossible cos i havent had AF since the miscarriage. I dont even have a docs just now as we've just moved! ahhhh Cant believe we are both this lucky 5 weeks means little christmas baby, hope I am too! x

I suppose u might get an early scan? then ule deffo know! Im hoping i get an early scan aswell. :happydance:
Ahh where've u moved to? Yeah it would be great us both having xmas babies. Im an xmas babie myself i was born 22nd dec :happydance:
big :hugs: to u!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"