• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BFN but still no af...could I still get my BFP?

Teacake <3

Proud mummy of 2!
Reaction score
We've been ntnp for over a year with a regular 32 day cycle, I've stopped tracking ovulation and basically given up a bit tried to chill out about it but this month I am on cd 39 and still no af! I'm convinced I'm pregnant all symptoms are different to usual when looking for them and are the same as I had with my little fella it's wierd but I feel like I just know! BUT had 2 BFNs on cd35 and yesterday cd38! If I ov'd late could it still be too early for a hpt to pick up? I'm driving myself insane, used just a cheapy first and got bfn straight away but used clear blue with conception indicator yesterday and it took ages to come up not pregnant! Can anyone help/has any advice/suggestions before I go completely mental!

XxX

I have never had this happen, i would be really confused. Maybe do another test in a few days. I suppose if you ov late then it might be too early for a test to pick it up, but if you get a bfn again in a few days then go see your dr and get a blood test done. Cant help much more than that sorry hun.

I'm in the same boat - I am on CD41 when I usually have 31-32 day cycles - no sign of AF and still BFN! Keep me posted - I will let you know what happens here!:dust:

CD 42 and still no AF - I even had a TON of EWCM yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->