BFN, confused and crying

amygrrrango

Reaction score
Took a CB plus digi test this morning... BFN. :cry:

I'm CD39, had a week of positive OPKs (CD16-22) and three days of mild cramping and light brown spotting (CD24-26), which I hoped was IB. I can't confirm O with temping because apparently I sleep with my mouth open and my chart is so wacky.

I've had awful headaches, major sinus issues including stuffy nose and earaches, increased and yellow CM, heartburn and emotional x10000. Of course, this all could be symptom spotting.

My body has no idea what it's doing, what I feel isn't real and I am just so frustrated that I want to give up! :cry:

Hi Hun, I know how you feel, I've just wanted to cry today getting cramps like AF is round the corner :( looking at your chart makes me think you haven't ovulated this month, you can still get positive OPKs despite not ovulating, have you had O confirmed by a blood test? I don't think sleeping with your mouth open would change the result So much that you see no change, but I could be wrong! Wish you all the luck in the world and fingers crossed for next cycle :) when is your period due? Xx

:hugs: and deep breaths! It will be okay. TTC process is ridiculous and stressful. Just because you haven't fallen pregnant yet doesn't mean should give up. You need to relax a bit, I find if I get more stressed my body gets even more wacky. It's not unusual for it to take awhile after stopping BC. When I got pregnant with my daughter I was just off BC and it took me 5 months to fall pregnant. Give it some time, relax, and I'm sure it'll come. We've been TTC for a bit now, not used BC methods since July of 2012...it does get frustrating, I can sympathize!

Hi Hun, I know how you feel, I've just wanted to cry today getting cramps like AF is round the corner :( looking at your chart makes me think you haven't ovulated this month, you can still get positive OPKs despite not ovulating, have you had O confirmed by a blood test? I don't think sleeping with your mouth open would change the result So much that you see no change, but I could be wrong! Wish you all the luck in the world and fingers crossed for next cycle :) when is your period due? Xx

Thank you! I came off of BC in May, so I'm not really sure when AF is due - I've had a 36-day cycle, followed by AF two weeks later and then a 26-day cycle. So, if I was going with a 26-day cycle, AF would've been due Aug 30. :shrug:

I have no had O confirmed with a blood test yet.

:hugs: and deep breaths! It will be okay. TTC process is ridiculous and stressful. Just because you haven't fallen pregnant yet doesn't mean should give up. You need to relax a bit, I find if I get more stressed my body gets even more wacky. It's not unusual for it to take awhile after stopping BC. When I got pregnant with my daughter I was just off BC and it took me 5 months to fall pregnant. Give it some time, relax, and I'm sure it'll come. We've been TTC for a bit now, not used BC methods since July of 2012...it does get frustrating, I can sympathize!

Thanks so much for your support and GL to you, too! :hugs:

Have you tried with a non digi test? I was still getting negative digital tests even after I was testing positive on FRERs. It might not be sensitive enough.

Have you tried with a non digi test? I was still getting negative digital tests even after I was testing positive on FRERs. It might not be sensitive enough.

Thanks! No, I haven't. I tested a week ago with a cheapie from the dollar tree, BFN, obviously. And then this Clear Blue Digital Plus test.

What is a good FRER to get?

Thanks so much for your support and GL to you, too! :hugs:

No problem, keep your head up and keep positive! It can take awhile for your cycles to regulate after coming off BC so maybe just need to give your body a little more time. GL!

Frer is short for first response early result. Good luck to you Hun, I'm almost 13 DPO and these tests are the only ones I've seen any sort of faint positive on. :dust: to you!

Frer is short for first response early result. Good luck to you Hun, I'm almost 13 DPO and these tests are the only ones I've seen any sort of faint positive on. :dust: to you!

Thank you!!

Wow I see what you mean about your chart going crazy! I know how you feel hun, last cycle my body played horrible tricks on me. I swore I had all the same symptoms as when I was pregnant with my daughter then the witch showed up. It's so disheartening and I know you're probably sick to death of hearing it'll happen eventually and it mustn't have been meant to be this month but keep your chin up. Ttc is a tough journey. Sending you good luck xxx

:hugs: Didn't want to read and run.
Good luck when you test again!

Wow I see what you mean about your chart going crazy! I know how you feel hun, last cycle my body played horrible tricks on me. I swore I had all the same symptoms as when I was pregnant with my daughter then the witch showed up. It's so disheartening and I know you're probably sick to death of hearing it'll happen eventually and it mustn't have been meant to be this month but keep your chin up. Ttc is a tough journey. Sending you good luck xxx

Thank you sooo much! :hugs: GL to you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->