BFN - Could it be wrong?!?!?

Sometimes I think if men had as much trouble with a personal problem or experienced the inadequacies and self doubt that women feel as they struggle to conceive... we would have better solutions than peeing on a stick!!!

On that note. I never really melted down Today. Just short tempered and impatient. Just emotionally exhausted. It's 730pm and I'm in bed!

I don't know weather to have hope, that you could be the random % that doesn't process HCG....that there's a slim possibility they could be false negatives.

Today's Sumptoms:
Late this afternoon it suddenly felt like someone had just punched the girls!!! [TMI] I'm constipated and extremely Gassy! I still have excessive CM. Today it's gone from clear/cloudy Egg white to white and cloudy egg white

Good Morning!

While I wait for the Dr's Appointment I thought I'd Update some symptoms.

Yesterday and Today:
* Mild Cramping continues
* Tired - Going to be bed earlier than normal, falling asleep watching TV (Not normal).
* Bloating (I know I'm a big girl but trust me we can tell when we're bloated)
* Heartburn (2nd time in years)
* Short Tempered (that may be normal if you were to ask my husband LOL)
* My CM is still noticeably heavy and has turned to a pearly white lotion consistency. Now this is the symptom that I guess is giving me the most confusion.

If the bleeding I experienced were my period. Then I should be in the beginning of my fertile window again... meaning that normally my CM would be just watery/wet and turning to Egg Whites this week.

More to obsess about I guess.

I have lotiony cm today too...
Here's hoping you were having false positives! There's hope

Tomorrow is my Dr's appointment... (the moved it up without me asking!)

Symptoms continue...

Tired - Cramping - Breast tenderness - & Excess of CM.

How did the doctors go?

Well, no new test. No exams. Just sat and discussed....

Her Explanations/Theory:

1. It could have been to early for a positive result, But unlikely. She said the cramping and fluid are symptoms but believes she would have gotten a positive test. So she said to continue to monitor and retest as I feel motivated. She said if there is no period or another irregular cycle she'll retest the blood and schedule an ultrasound but too early for an ultra sound today and that a pelvic exam will only tell her that I have a Cervix and there's discharge.

2. She believes it was just an irregular cycle. That I ovulated early last month and even earlier this month. She said that's likely what's causing the excess discharge. She believes the cramping is because I didn't completely shed my lining and that the new cycle is just making it a full house in there. Her orders were to take something for any cramping discomfort, be ready for a heavy period next time, to continue to keep a cycle journal and it its irregular for two more cycles and doesn't iron out they were going to run blood work and figure out whats causing the irregularity.

:shrug:

Did an FRER this morning. Came back Negative. Not even a faint line.

Still excessive CM - Lotion pearly white.

I've kept so active and busy today that I couldn't tell you if I'm cramping.

But for the 3rd night in bed before 9pm and 8 hrs just isn't enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->