BFN did anyone get a BFP after 14 dpo and what were your symptoms at 14dpo?

lulu35

Reaction score
hi, im new here and was wondering if anyone got a BFN at 14 dpo but later got a BFP and what was your symptoms?

mine are....sore bbs, peeing ALL the time, very mild cramping, no crankiness (af due in 2 days and usually a bear to live with at this time!!!), headaches (never suffer from).....

did a test at 12 dpo and got a BFN so im not holding out much hope!!!

baby dust to all ttc xxx

Hi Jemma! I am in the same boat as you. My AF is also due on Fri and I have tested BFN three times. I felt the twinges in my stomach at 6-7 DPO, my boobs are sore and my back hurts so bad. Went to the doc today thinking it was a kidney infection, but it wasn't. Not sure what's going on.

Good luck wth your BFP!

Hope it doesn't cone for you both. I'm due Saturday and had loads of signs earlier on but still BFN on tests at 13DPO. Know I'm out now really but still wishing and hoping!

I'm not 15dpo and had alot of good symptoms and no signs of AF - she still hasn't come BUT...I tested BFN yesterday :/

Good luck

xOxOx

I'm 14dpo and due af today but no sign of her and I thought she would have definately got me by now but got a BFN yesterday only used a cheapie though I'm not totally sure I'm out this month just yet!

Fingers crossed for a load of BFPs for all of us! Xxx

Teacake I'm same 15dpo AF due yesterday, still no sign of her coming (and I usually have alot of notice) but tested BFN yesterday...?!

xOxOx

Tidy-you're not out til she shows.

I've been testing like crazy this cycle thinking that something felt different. All :bfn:. I'm not due for AF til Saturday but my temps moved up so I'm still hanging in there.

You too! It's all about the sit and wait.

Jay hun it's so frustrating isn't it!? I had some cracking symptoms last week but they all seemed to die down so I was sure she was coming to get me but nothing! And not even feeling like she's on her way which is unusual! Not going to test for a few days, give the witch time to decide if she's coming or not and yesterdays BFN is keeping me for getting too excited! Great knowing I'm not on my
own in this situation though, makes me feel more sane!

<3

OMG I know what you mean!!!
It's so reassuring!
Apparently the Dr can "kickstart" AF if she's MIA for a month or more :]]
AreIn just told me :p

xOxOx

That's good to know! I hope she stays away so I get a bfp or she arrives so I can get on with it hahaha saying that I hope my boobs stay put I've never ever filled an A cup but all of a sudden last week they appeared out of nowhere and I like it! Xxxx

hi everyone....well going to test tomorrow if AF doesnt appear but i have a niggly feeling shes on her way!!...have to say this is the first time in many years that i havent had any of the usual symptoms around this time that lets me know shes on her way....everything seems to have died down a bit except the tenderness in my bbs has now spread right under my armpit!!!....ive got 3 girls just now and all my hpts with them showed as BFP about a week before i missed AF....hopefully we'll all get our BFP soon....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->